Newsjack Series 19 Page 5

Knowing my luck, if I get a reply it'll be the auto-reply bouncing back at me three days late...

Holy shit - I'm in!

"Congratulations - your material has made it onto this week's episode of Newsjack."

Hope there's more of you celebrating.

Congratulations Thosisd!

Quote: Thosisd @ 13th September 2018, 6:28 PM

Holy shit - I'm in!

"Congratulations - your material has made it onto this week's episode of Newsjack."

Brilliant! Well done! You've done extra well to get on Episode 1!!!

J x

Well done!

Good stuff

Quote: Thosisd @ 13th September 2018, 6:28 PM

Holy shit - I'm in!

Maybe let us know later what got on?

Thank you everyone. Genuinely can't believe it. I'm so used to missing out!

Of course, will feedback on what made it. Expecting a one liner.

Well done indeed, Thosisd.
I was at the recording. If it was a one-liner, yours was chosen from a very strong set.

I got something in too (a one liner, I didn't have time to get any sketches written) first time since Romesh left I think!

Quote: andysteph81 @ 13th September 2018, 6:56 PM

I got something in too (a one liner, I didn't have time to get any sketches written) first time since Romesh left I think!

That's awesome. Congrats.

I've been told mine is also a one liner. Apparently I had a Newsjackpedia cut from the edit too. Will post it in the rejects when I know it.

It's taken a long time to get here. If you've not had anything on yet, please don't give up. This is my third or fourth consecutive series of trying. Persistence really works.

Quote: andysteph81 @ 13th September 2018, 6:56 PM

Excellent

Nothing here. Congratulations to those who made it!

I got the good e-mail, very surprised

Congrats to those of you who got something on. Very proud of you :-)