The Mind of Herbert Clunkerdunk

Did anyone see this short last night? I loved it, although a full half hour of Spencer Jones might be too much of a good thing...

I thought it was unique and innovative. A breath of fresh air, love it. He borrowed quiet a bit from past performances, so I wonder how long it would take him to come up with 30 minutes of new material. I could see him as the fifth member of The Young Ones.

I liked this 15-minute programme but I have a feeling that 15 minutes of Herbert Clunkerdunk in a lifetime is quite enough for me, thanks.

Hadn't watched these before, but two new ones on this week 15 mins. each back to back, and found them quite funny.

Will certainly be looking out for anymore in the future.

Same here, I was new to this (although I'd seen the fellow as a guest in Dictionary Corner on an episode of 8 out of 10 cats does countdown before, and his humour seemed a bit out of place!) Quite funny in parts, but a bit hit and miss. Clearly influenced by the likes of The Mighty Boosh and House of Fools, both of which seemed brilliant at first but got rather repetitive after a while. I'll keep watching though. And I see Vic Reeves has a cameo in a future episode.

This character reminds me a bit of Gurney Slade, although a lot more mad/mentally unstable. The creator - performer is obviously talented although I much preferred his funny parody of Gervais in Upstart Crow.

Ahh,that's where I remember him from,Upstart Crow.Not funny there either.