Who do you fancy? Page 1,287

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 17th July 2018, 3:39 PM

Another non sequitur. That is disrespectful to Ronnie Birtles.

I sort of remember Ronnie but Imelda was a badass although a bit too much because she was expelled. I used to have imaginary friends in the form of the Grange Hill characters back then. Probably a good thing I grew out of that.

Fleur Taylor who played Imelda:

Not sure if Melanie Sykes has been mentioned before but she deserves it. I liked her on TV because she was natural and had supermodel looks and a girl-next-door personality.

I had a crush on Ronnie circa 1988 but it wore off fairly quickly.
Nick Wilton: 'When I was at school, I had an imaginary friend. And when all the other kids went away, my imaginary friend - would go with them.'

They're rerunning a 'Deadbeat' marathon. I've noticed that whenever the plot gets boring, they have a scene with Cat Deeley. I wonder why.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 12th August 2018, 10:21 AM

They're rerunning a 'Deadbeat' marathon. I've noticed that whenever the plot gets boring, they have a scene with Cat Deeley. I wonder why.

I have seen Cat Deeley put her fist into her mouth without difficulty.

Lucky fist. Or mouth.
Cat Deeley is swoonsome. But that's like saying One Direction are shit.

I used to think Amanda Donohoe was very nice. But I watched her next to a naked Oliver Reed. Making it easy for herself.
Incidentally, I don't know why I was next to a naked Oliver Reed.

Watching the gorgeous Kate Silverton on Strictly.

and now Toni Collette in Wanderlust. An incredibly sexy woman.

As strange as it may seem . . . Barbra Streisand.

Quote: Chappers @ 12th September 2018, 6:32 PM

Watching the gorgeous Kate Silverton on Strictly.

Her and me:

Her: :*KissingHug<3<3<3:O:$

Me: GeekKissingHug<3<3<3:OSleepy

Quote: Rood Eye @ 13th October 2018, 9:36 PM

I believe she may be a shit in real life but I've always admired her and I love her voice.

Saturday night, I'm looking in the mirror thinking, 'Some girl's gonna be lucky tonight. And stay at home.'

How? Just how is this thread still here after all this time?

But so not to risk going "off topic"

Jack Laugher

Nancy Carroll, better known as Lady Felicia. I do like a bit of posh - especially as there's no longer any Lady Jane.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 13th October 2018, 9:36 PM

Nothing strange about that.

Quote: Briosaid @ 14th October 2018, 12:04 AM

I believe she may be a shit in real life.

I've gone off her now. Thanks Briosaid, that was a close one. Has she got a sister ?