Newsjack Series 18 Page 34

Quote: Stobbart42 @ 6th August 2018, 4:23 AM

I'm planning really go for it next time, too. I've got Sundays off now, so I now have no excuse not to set aside some time to try and come up with a sketch or two.

Hadn't heard about Angela leaving, but I think it's good to give someone else a chance.

Unless I think of something absolutely genius I'm self-imposing a no-Trump-no-Brexit rule.

What I read about this being her final one was probably a typo.
Do you know when it starts - in September?

Has anyone watched NJ Unplugged?

It said at the end of the final Newsjack Unplugged podcast it'd be back in October.

Quote: sillysausage @ 6th August 2018, 11:33 AM

It said at the end of the final Newsjack Unplugged podcast it'd be back in October.

Thanks

How about we use this thread to warm up our topical one-liner game for the next series.

I'll try and think of one to kick us off.

Quote: sillysausage @ 6th August 2018, 11:33 AM

Actually, I think it means that Newsjack Unplugged willl be back at the end of October - but I believe that Newsjack is back at the start of September.

Quote: Bonzo @ 10th August 2018, 9:34 PM

Actually, I think it means that Newsjack Unplugged willl be back at the end of October - but I believe that Newsjack is back at the start of September.

Thanks

http://www.bbc.co.uk/showsandtours/shows/newsjack_septoct18

Just got this on email. Starts 13 September- so first recording 12 September, deadlines on Monday 10th and Tuesday 11th.

Quote: Bonzo @ 11th August 2018, 2:52 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/showsandtours/shows/newsjack_septoct18

Just got this on email. Starts 13 September- so first recording 12 September, deadlines on Monday 10th and Tuesday 11th.

Thanks again.

A message - to those frustrated writers - about rejection slips. Think positive! Remember - every rejection slip is one step closer. To the next rejection slip.

Business news. DIY chain Homebase are going to close 41 of their stores. I'm too lazy to think of a punchline. Do it yourself.

I've been going going hammer and nails ,still cant come up with anything handy

Whose decision was that? A cabinet minister?

ikea have taken them over so they are going to shelve the idea

I finally got around to catching an episode of that Newsjack Unplugged....

I hope they put the plug back in.

You really must but this fab apppliance to supply electricity. Sorry, that's a plug.