Not Going Out - Series 9 Page 8

Quote: Aaron @ 14th April 2018, 4:17 PM

Have a look out our episode guides for full details. This week's had 6 writers in all. https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/not_going_out/episodes/9/6/

Others have seven or eight, and I've been told there are even more who don't get attributed.

I believe Anorak might be one of the credited writers?

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 16th April 2018, 7:22 PM

I believe Anorak might be one of the credited writers?

Not since Series 7.

It was nice to see George from Men Behaving Badly outside of that burglar alarms office. Didn't he crop up in Benidorm a few years ago?

Evening :

Excuse me this is new to me. I am only able to see Not Going Out in The USA by purchasing the DVD's. Does anybody know why Series 8 and 9 have not been released on DVD ? I would love to see them !

Thanks !

We don't, I'm afraid. The DVD market is slowing, and our best guess is that the distributor doesn't believe there'd be enough sales to justify the cost of production.

Quote: John M @ 16th April 2018, 11:04 PM

It was nice to see George from Men Behaving Badly outside of that burglar alarms office. Didn't he crop up in Benidorm a few years ago?

He was the hotel inspector IIRC. Had his book signed by a famous author that nobody had heard of. I think.

Series 10 is said to be starting recording from November which means read throughs may come in the next month?

I gave up on "Not Going Out" as soon as Daniel Peak got involved.

I've not yet forgiven him for "Big Top" - and neither has John Thomson! Laughing out loud

Quote: MarieJade @ 14th August 2018, 10:30 AM

Series 10 is said to be starting recording from November which means read throughs may come in the next month?

Maybe I can pick up on that preferential ticket I was promised.