BCG Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

New thread for this season. I've set the league up again. You should be able to join if you renew your teams. If not, code to join is .
354943-76094

There is a strong possibility you have been renewed, if you were in the league last year. There's a shitload of people already in it, so I guess this has happened to most of you.

I've also created a Head-to-Head league (BCG H2H). Code is:
354943-805578

For newbies, go to http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Create a login, then create a team, then click on 'leagues' >> then 'Join a League' >> then enter the code above

For oldies, note any new rules. And tell me, cos I've not read through them yet.

Enjoy and encourage members to join.

Ta

Dan

I think that must be the non clique league which half of the Sudan is in and don't post on here.

Could you put the CLIQUE LEAGUE code up please for members who post on here to join. Goodlad tried to join last season but you didn't put the clique code up so he couldn't get in. Not shitloads Dan, If you look at the clique league there's hardly anyone left in it and yet members on here want to join if you look at the other thread.

Cheers Alf

PS We are still waiting for Godot to join. He possibly means it as a joke or he's given up as well. And Sunshine too given up or changed his name. Can you or someone give them an alarm call? And the others Spodge and co. and those who've tailed off but haven't actually died. Have a good look at yourselves please and then pull yourselves together and rejoin, Chappers.

MADE IN EGYPT Mohamed Fakri
????? ???? ?????? 22 Mohamed Fakri
???????? ?...???? Mohamed Fakri

I wonder if it's the same person. Multiple entries not allowed surely.

After taking an 8 point transfer hit I am relieved to have an Aguero with an armband

So your usual jammy sod luck then Steve. :) At least you haven't stopped playing yet after one poor week. That can't be said for Don, he should be ashamed of himself bailing out at such an early stage because Anton is tearing away already again.

Especially after his great effort last season it's a blimmin disgrace all this give uppery. It's a good job Hitler isn't invading us at the moment innit.Angry

Have people left our league during the season? That seems really odd and a shame. GW2 only.

True story, I was cheering Wilson's contributions in GW1 thinking I had picked him and not King! It's definitely not over, guys!

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 21st August 2018, 8:34 AM

At least you haven't stopped playing yet after one poor week. That can't be said for Don, he should be ashamed of himself bailing out at such an early stage because Anton is tearing away already again.

I had a disastrous start last year; but stuck with it just for the "joy" of it all, which is clearly lacking with someone like Don.
I had a brother in law like that - HAD to be the winner - couldn't just enjoy the game, whatever we were playing.

PATHETIC.

Oooooh Mummy, I'm coming in now 'cos those big boys are too good for me. Boo Hoo.

I guess we don't know the real reasons and I know I've been judged on here in the past so I'll just focus on those who are playing as that's the nice thing to do.

You're all shit.

And Lo, it came to pass that Anton of Galilee didst walk among them......................

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 24th August 2018, 12:13 PM

You're all shit.

:) Bless you my son. Angelic

Hi Herc [waves] :)

I know nothing about football or teams and I don't support a team or go to matches but I've just checked out http://fantasy.premierleague.com and it says there are prizes. Are prizes really on offer?

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 24th August 2018, 10:36 PM

Hi Herc [waves] :)

I know nothing about football or teams and I don't support a team or go to matches but I've just checked out http://fantasy.premierleague.com and it says there are prizes. Are prizes really on offer?

I think there are, but know little of them as amateurs such as I play purely for the game. Rolling eyes

Wave hello Herc.

Morning Don good to see you back. Shame Godot didn't turn up this time and surprised tbh as he seemed a loyal type and tried to keep these thresds going. Anyone attempted to message him to see if he's still alive?

I can't keep up with this thread.

May I join? If I pop around Don's house and beat his cat to death with today's Daily Mirror will that do it? Or something more classy like the Daily Mail?