General, General Thread Page 2,763

Quote: Briosaid @ 6th August 2018, 12:01 AM

Indeed. It's obviously everybody else's fault. Wouldn't it be nice if people had the guts to take responsibility for their choices?

If the Remainers allow it, I will!

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 6th August 2018, 7:52 AM

Nutters, morons and racists - everyone of them? You forgot homophobes and Nazi's

If UK politics are anything like they are here (and I pray they aren't) then anyone who is concerned about immigration, government spending, or bloated bureaucracies is automatically considered a racist/homophobe/Nazi. I think their reasoning is that if they say it often enough it becomes truth.

Quote: Briosaid @ 5th August 2018, 11:11 PM

What about the taxes you pay to the British bureaucracy? This happens whatever model of government you have.

Yes but why pay taxes for my Country AND Europe?

As is becoming more and more evident Europe needs us more than we need them.

Get ready for an illegal early morning awakening!

I doubt it they can't even spell 'Burglary' it could be a con set up by an IPO mob like the ones that robbed Pearly Gates and Nervous O'Toole.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 7th April 2021, 6:26 PM

Get ready for an illegal early morning awakening!

I nearly spat out my tea. Things like this just hit me straight away.

Billy I have just realised the joke and it's funny so now I feel like a total idiot and I'm sure that's a little extra cream on your bun.

During a walk through the park yesterday I was surrounded by armed police officers, it was a little surreal, scary when I saw them coming out of the fog with laser pointing weapons
I went to move away but obviously that made things worse and I was held down with weapons pointing at me because I matched a description of someone who was suspected of carrying a Machete
I was handcuffed, interrogated but finally given a lift home, apart from the fact that my home was nearer than the Police car was

I'm just glad I wasn't in America, because with my tan it could have gone a lot worse

Oh my word. Oh my word!... That was my Kriss Akabusi impersonation. Good, isn't it?