All Night Long

Anyone remember this? It ran for 6 episodes in 1994. It had Keith Barron in it. Mark Wallington wrote this with Dick Fiddy. Harold Snoad directed and produced it.

All Night Long was set in a bakery in London, and showed the employees working during the night to prepare the bread for local hotels and cafés. Bill Chivers, who owned the business, had learnt bakery while in prison for armed robbery, and was determined to be a law abider. He employed Vanda, a Romanian, Scottish Tom and Courtney who was given a job after breaking into the bakery in the first episode. Clare was a disabled crime writer, who was inspired by the bakery, Wally was a cab driver and PC Digby and WPC Jackson were the local police officers.

Anyone thought this was good?

Would love to track this down...anybody have a VHS or know of a source?

Yes a truly brilliant comedy David and Michael, All Night Long. I've been after this comedy for many years. I can't understand why it's not been added to DVD officially, so we can buy it and enjoy watching it. Please BBC or Network please put this on DVD so we can enjoy watching this fantastic comedy All Night Long with the brilliant Keith Barron.

I don't remember this but seeing the photo I recognised her although I couldn't remember her name. Obviously she wasn't the main star as she came way down the list. Maureen Beattie. I think I first saw her in Casualty.