"Crying In The Shower" (Music Video)

Hello! This is the newest music video off our homemade comedy music album! I really hope you like it and I would love to hear what you think about it! I really appreciate anyone taking the time to watch! Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUskjREKUAM

:D:D:D

Very nice. It was entertaining all the way through, and you didn't overdo the humour and make it silly. The music wasn't bad either, but maybe it's a bit out of date now. I'm not sure how many people still listen to less offensive rap, but maybe they do. I know you swear a little bit, but your delivery was maybe more upbeat than modern stuff. TBH I dunno. Maybe darker hip hop would be more up to date?

Quote: Simon The Mighty @ 29th July 2018, 2:06 PM

Very nice. It was entertaining all the way through, and you didn't overdo the humour and make it silly. The music wasn't bad either, but maybe it's a bit out of date now. I'm not sure how many people still listen to less offensive rap, but maybe they do. I know you swear a little bit, but your delivery was maybe more upbeat than modern stuff. TBH I dunno. Maybe darker hip hop would be more up to date?

Simon, I appreciate the heck out of ya for taking the time to watch and give me some really thoughtful and constructive feedback. I like that you have a darker sense of humor, as do I. I think more of the songs on my channel are darker than this one. But I do think you make a good point that darker humor would probably be better, I think I just naturally keep it light even though I think its funnier to go dark, anyways thanks so much for your words!

No probs...