Things that piss you off Page 1,741

Thanks mum x

Quote: lofthouse @ 14th July 2018, 6:09 PM

I don't remember any channel showing either of those like 12 times a day- everyday

Seriously

I just checked - E4 half way through a stack of TWELVE episodes

And they do it day in day out - week in week out

I don't understand how it's allowed

There are a couple of other channels you know.

I've NEVER seen The Big Bang Whatever so if I see it listed I just pass this station by.

Quote: Briosaid @ 14th July 2018, 10:35 PM

Here's an innovative suggestion for you - read a good book instead.

:)

I chain read books thank you

YES! IVE BEEN USING T.C.P. !!!!

F**k off

On 14 June 1993, I purchased CD single part 2 of New Order's 'Ruined in a Day' for three pounds and forty seven pence. To my dismay, all 5 mixes thereon were practically identical to the 12" I had already spent one pound and seventy four pence on - and not even enjoyed! IT'S ALL THANKS TO BREXIT.

People who try to board the bus when you are still getting off it. Drives me mad. You WAIT until people getting off have got off you CLUELESS c**ts.

Quote: When In Rome @ 20th July 2018, 7:07 AM

People who try to board the bus when you are still getting off it. Drives me mad. You WAIT until people getting off have got off you CLUELESS c**ts.

I agree to an extent but those wishing to alight should not wait for the vehicle to stop before vacating their seat. Depite the risk of personal injury en route they should make their way to the exit before arrival. It's the clueless tourists who fanny about that cause those tricky navigation scenarios. Don't even get me started on pushchairs and wheelchairs. F**kers.

People talking about the Tour de 'Fraanz'. It's 'Frongs' you silly swine.

I hate Brits who dilute our fine language with French. How about some amour propre?

I blame Derek Trotter

I blame Brexit.

Racist!

Homophone!
People who STILL make jokes about my surname. I'm 45, do you honestly think it's the first time?

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 9th August 2018, 1:38 PM

People who STILL make jokes about my surname. I'm 45, do you honestly think it's the first time?

Yes. Huh?

People swear by my name.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 9th August 2018, 1:38 PM

Homophone!

Me too.
I just act surprised by their witty observation of my name.