General, General Thread Page 2,760

Quote: Chappers @ 11th June 2018, 10:54 PM

Apparently Ruth Langsford said that she would take husband Eamonn Holmes to Dignitas if the time came.

What on earth is she waiting for? I'll drive them.

:D I'll cover petrol. Not so much Ruth but Eamonn has become such a smug c**t. He talks to everyone like they're gruel stained peasants. I would have to come along as well as I'm paying for petrol and am single so can then busta move on Ruth on the drive back when we have more leg room.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 11th June 2018, 11:12 PM

:D I'll cover petrol. Not so much Ruth but Eamonn has become such a smug c**t. He talks to everyone like they're gruel stained peasants. I would have to come along as well as I'm paying for petrol and am single so can then busta move on Ruth on the drive back when we have more leg room.

You'll have to wait in the queue!

Thats cold.
Is there a franchise in the uk

I don't use the C word often. Never in fact but Eamonn required it and I make no apologies for that. I'm sorry but that's just the way I am. For the record though I don't agree with assisted suicide so wouldn't go on any trip there but it makes for a great Viz story. It starts with Eamonn mentioning something to his agent about Dignitas and then unfolds with him visiting there to a free 5 star digs, a swanky meal and grossly condescending everyone until a simple admin error on his part results in tragic hilarity.

You're like not a fan than

Im in a silly mood

How about a captions comp
No real world names of course.

Eamonn: Why the hole ?

PA: Someone told me you had a big head.

Pronunciation. As a matter of interest, do you say 'zebra or 'zeebra'?

Quote: Briosaid @ 8th July 2018, 10:48 PM

Pronunciation. As a matter of interest, do you say 'zebra or 'zeebra'?

Definitely 'zebra'. And i-ther/ni-ther (as opposed to eether/neether), plastic (as opposed to plarstic), off (as opposed to orf) and scone (as opposed to scon).

But, despite the song, I have never heard anyone say "potarto".

Tomarto. Or Tormato if you're a Yes fan.

Does anyone know where you can listen to/watch Tony Hancock's budgerigar sketch?

Quote: lofthouse @ 30th July 2018, 7:44 PM

Does anyone know where you can listen to/watch Tony Hancock's budgerigar sketch?

About 33 minutes in. Although the whole 71 minutes are worth watching...

Ha!

Thanks a lot Bill

Enjoyed that.

"Poke it through then!"

So, all you Brexshiteers, is this shambles what you wanted, so you could throw your sweaty caps in the air and wave your flags for England?

Quote: Briosaid @ 1st August 2018, 8:50 PM

So, all you Brexshiteers, is this shambles what you wanted, so you could throw your sweaty caps in the air and wave your flags for England?

As long as we're allowed to have curved bananas, all shall be well!