Things that piss you off Page 1,740

People who have NO interest in football whatsoever but when it looks like England could do well in the World Cup jump in and pontificate and talk bollocks about a game they know nothing about.

I think maybe it's better that we get knocked out.

Quote: Chappers @ 4th July 2018, 3:14 PM

People who have NO interest in football whatsoever but when it looks like England could do well in the World Cup jump in and pontificate and talk bollocks about a game they know nothing about.

I think maybe it's better that we get knocked out.

As a Scot, I couldn't agree more. (Snigger) Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudScotland

Oh yes. And people who call it Footie! It's bloody FOOTBALL! NOT SOCCER! NOT FOOTIE!

We call it 'Footy' round our way , I not sure where you stand with that Chappers? But there's not two vowels at the end so that might help .

Quote: Chappers @ 4th July 2018, 11:09 PM

Oh yes. And people who call it Footie! It's bloody FOOTBALL! NOT SOCCER! NOT FOOTIE!

It's just a game mate, chill out.

What did Bill Shankley once say....

Goodness me. Trying not to swear.

I'm watching the end of Love Island before Family Guy - YES REALLY!!!!! - and I really can't believe what shallow f**king twats they are. Yes they're beautiful but do any of them have a brain cell? F**king hell.................

"What is an Amazonian Princess?"

Quote: Chappers @ 11th July 2018, 10:45 PM

Goodness me. Trying not to swear.

I'm watching the end of Love Island before Family Guy - YES REALLY!!!!! - and I really can't believe what shallow f**king twats they are. Yes they're beautiful but do any of them have a brain cell? F**king hell.................

"What is an Amazonian Princess?"

You probably read of (or maybe even saw) the conversation re Brexit on Love Island:

"What do you think about Brexit?"
"What's that?"
"Where we're leaving the European Union"
"I seriously don't have a clue"
"So it was to leave the EU so we wouldn't be part of Europe"
"Oh the EU, yeah, yeah"
"It would mean, like, welfare and things we trade with would be cut down"
"So does that mean we won't have any trees?"

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 11th July 2018, 11:03 PM

You probably read of (or maybe even saw) the conversation re Brexit on Love Island:

"What do you think about Brexit?"
"What's that?"
"Where we're leaving the European Union"
"I seriously don't have a clue"
"So it was to leave the EU so we wouldn't be part of Europe"
"Oh the EU, yeah, yeah"
"It would mean, like, welfare and things we trade with would be cut down"
"So does that mean we won't have any trees?"

Yes. Ancient History now though.

Quote: Chappers @ 11th July 2018, 11:38 PM

Yes. Ancient History now though.

You mean we will have some trees left? Cor blimey.

:SHuh?Eh?

The amount of repeats of the big bang theory on channel 4/E4 is f**king ridiculous

Isn't there some sort of regulations tv channels need to abide by with repeats?

I know the scripts for every episode so much now I'm beginning to think I actually wrote the f**king thing myself

Quote: lofthouse @ 14th July 2018, 3:08 PM

The amount of repeats of the big bang theory on channel 4/E4 is f**king ridiculous

Isn't there some sort of regulations tv channels need to abide by with repeats?

I know the scripts for every episode so much now I'm beginning to think I actually wrote the f**king thing myself

The same with "Friends" & "Only Fools & Horses" on other channels to name but two.

The problem is , of course, the number of channels. There just aren't enough programmes to fill them. I remember when there were just two. Prior to that there was just one. Quantity does not equate to quality.

I don't remember any channel showing either of those like 12 times a day- everyday

Seriously

I just checked - E4 half way through a stack of TWELVE episodes

And they do it day in day out - week in week out

I don't understand how it's allowed

I don't understand how these channels can be profitable enough to remain broadcasting as there is nothing more annoying to see an episode of Police Interceptors on the TV guide and notice as the week goes on that they are repeating the same episode at the same time every night. F**kers! On the murderous rampage scale with a GTA humour injection it's almost certainly at the upper scale using the most accurate measurement system available.

Here's an innovative suggestion for you - read a good book instead.