Wacky comedian needed for very short you tube clip

I am looking to create a you tube funny video to help promote my website www.endangeredanimals.co and need a funny wacky local london person prepared to do a very silly but funny 1 minute video which I think will go viral!!!

Happy to pay but this could be good for aspiring comedian to get exposure.

David why not do it yourself dressed as an animal? People like that type of stuff and it would tie in with your business.

I for one would relish writing a script for an endangered animal in silhouette with blinds drawn behind it as it talks about hunters trying to kill it on the Tube and as it leaves work and in the park with its kids etc.

Funny but endorsing the notion that it and its kids can be killed at any time for often no more that a high five off a fellow hunter.

You could also do it in Tesco/ Asda dressed as a Snow Leopard in a Berghaus jacket with its children dressed the same and they as a family are looking at frozen lasagne for tea.
Suddenly they are all shot dead by a scuzz ball in a vest with a hunting rifle who then takes the coats off them in front of horrified shoppers and he just says something like
'F**k off the lot of you its perfectly legal'
Thought provoking hilarity that's what this calls for so good luck .

I feel I am the best candidate for the role even though I hate all animals with their long tails and their stupid twitchy noses. The way they're always moaning about being wiped out is pathetic but it's a very nice website. I'm eyeing up an order for some tshirts :)

Looking at you profile not sure this is your style - if not do you know some young local dude who may?! or dudess!

I want to create something weird /wacky that might go viral so this will take the right person as I believe this video I made of what I want can go viral!! https://youtu.be/zkhy6DMmz_Y?list=FLCfO-aWnCyph5vpHMoXcblA

I cannot do this as I have a suited job - but want to promote www.endangeredanimals.co so you would need to wear my T shirt and have logo in video - and ideally wear panda suit I bought!

Its 5 minutes work for £100 but do this you would need to be entirely comfortable doing this happy /sad with gusto!

OR can you think of any other funny you tube around endangered animals that can go viral - there is no point doing factual info on the theme as this will not get hits.

As you are local and the number of hits work we could also look at doing a series of you tube on the theme???

David I have to ask 'Doesn't the suit come off? You may want to look into that as I'm sure it should do , even if just so you can shower.