Old Irish Telecom "Santa" Advert

Can't imagine a boy in the girl's place. Girls present differently to boys, and the cuteness factor would be different. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl2u24_d2w0

That probably is a girl but it could be a boy so for that reason I don't think it would make any difference.

Seems a bit pervy to me. The way Santa undoes his belt when there's a little girl around.

This same post has been posted on other forums in the last few days under differnet names. I know people are free to do that and post on other forums under different names but it's still a touch odd.

Yeah i post under different names on different forums. Nothing wrong with that. Be boring if we were all the same

My apologies but the names are actual names so is it Bill or is it Bob? I need to know someones real name to give feedback :)

It looks like you're writing something so good luck with it and I'm always up for being research material.

Yeah I'm writing a short story based on this commercial - how much mischief and chaos could the Fair Folk cause if they can reach young children on their toy telephones.

It's an interesting idea because it ventures in to fantasy so the skys the limit. I had an idea for a book where a normal, Adrian Mole type family enter a dreamworld when they sleep and get up to all kinds of tom foolery. Another idea was a sci fci drama about a new breed of flying insect that aims for the mouths of humans as they are breathing in and then infects them with something. Don't know what but probably something not very nice. This kind of stuff needs the devotion I wish I could muster but never do.

I'm thinking, quite a lot of hilarious trouble for their parents. "You're talking to WHO?!"

Quote: Natalie Salat @ 23rd April 2018, 11:31 PM

Yeah i post under different names on different forums. Nothing wrong with that. Be boring if we were all the same

Is this a medical problem? Multiple personality disorder?

the advert is a bit creepy... an old man talking to a little girl through her toy phone, especially given Santa "sees you when you are sleeping" and that shot of "Santa" loosening his belt juxtaposed with an innocent little blonde girl doesn't help,