Things that piss you off Page 1,737

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 1st June 2018, 8:58 PM

She has a very odd gait.

Humphy back and pushed out bum, but that's the least of her sins.

Quote: Briosaid @ 1st June 2018, 10:54 PM

Humphy back and pushed out bum, but that's the least of her sins.

That's probably what all the other world leaders think as well. Here comes Humphy Back Pushy Out Bum Face May. I can imagine Putin discreetly saying those exact words in Russian to his top aides.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 2nd June 2018, 12:07 AM

That's probably what all the other world leaders think as well. Here comes Humphy Back Pushy Out Bum Face May. I can imagine Putin discreetly saying those exact words in Russian to his top aides.

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

What pisses me off was a few weeks ago on HIGNFY Tracey Ullman insisted on calling her TeRAYZA. It's f**king Tereeza. Or gorgeous!

Another thing that pisses me off was some woman was on Graham Norton's radio show who kept on about SALF HALP.

Why can't these people talk English properly? And those Scotch!

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd June 2018, 11:27 PM

What pisses me off was a few weeks ago on HIGNFY Tracey Ullman insisted on calling her TeRAYZA. It's f**king Tereeza. Or gorgeous!

Another thing that pisses me off was some woman was on Graham Norton's radio show who kept on about SALF HALP.

You can talk you bald c**t. And it's Scots, not Scotch. Scotch is a type of grain alcohol - drunk especially by the Scots.

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd June 2018, 11:27 PM

What is 'SALF HALP'? I'm guessing SALF could be South but can't imagine what HALP could be.

Quote: Briosaid @ 4th June 2018, 5:10 PM

What is 'SALF HALP'? I'm guessing SALF could be South but can't imagine what HALP could be.

I think it must be someone trying to pronounce Self Help while afflicted with Chronic Cockneyitis. Or someone trying to pronounce Self Help while pretending to be afflicted with Chronic Cockneyitis.

It was Self Help - but she wasn't trying to me mockney. It was just her plum in the mouth gob.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 4th June 2018, 1:54 AM

You can talk you bald c**t. And it's Scots, not Scotch. Scotch is a type of grain alcohol - drunk especially by the Scots.

Oh I'm so sorry. I hope I didn't offend Brio.

Quote: Chappers @ 4th June 2018, 9:08 PM

It was Self Help - but she wasn't trying to me mockney. It was just her plum in the mouth gob.

Oh I'm so sorry. I hope I didn't offend Brio.

I'm used to being offended by you. Haven't you noticed all my dignified silences? :S

When I was 8, my teacher was doing history revision. To consolidate her words, I followed in my original notes, and she shouted at me to listen and not look at my book! When I tried to explain, she said, 'Don't answer back.' In the end, I had to stay behind and put all the chairs on the desks. WHY DOES LIFE GOT TO BE SO UNFAIRS?

F**king posey phrases like Staycation! Why can't they say Holiday at home?

Germany getting through the first round of the world cup.

Typical jammy fkn Germans

They're the Man Utd of international football

When they went down to ten men I knew 110% they would go on a win regardless

Wankers!

Quote: Chappers @ 23rd June 2018, 6:46 PM

F**king posey phrases like Staycation! Why can't they say Holiday at home?

I think you're a secret Scotsman - we seem to hate the same things. I'd like to kill people who say 'staycation'.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 20th June 2017, 9:29 AM

Air conditioning.

It's hot. Hottest June spell for 20 years. You get your short sleeve shirt out of mothballs for its annual outing. May even leave your vest off. Pop down to the shops for a Racing Post and a few provisions. After 10 minutes in Sainsburys (other supermarkets are available) hypothermia is beginning to set in. Daren't rest and take on board some refreshments in their cafe or you may begin to turn blue. Step outside and the sudden change in temperature hits you.

It's happening again. Almost a year to the day. Freezing in Sainsburys this morning.