Is there a comedy show themed on the 419 scam?

When I came across the guys that bait them I had serious giggles.
One day I shall need incontinence pants

I bet you're wearing some now, you scamp!

Given the demographic time bomb, see thru diepers will be required apparel one day - shamelessly emblazoned with some designer logo I expect - 'all in the best possible taste'

Hello,
I have been watching On the Buses on television and also episodes at Internet Archive online:
I notice some episodes have the LWT ident at the intro whereas several other episodes do not have it at all. The episodes begin, straight off , with the opening credit animation.
Can you please tell me if ALL of the episodes SHOULD start with the LWT logo or are the broadcasts and online streamings faithful to how they would have originally looked back in the early 70's?
Be glad to hear from you.
Regards.

What was the 419 scam? Is it something about obesity?

Yes, it's when you get those spammy emails offering to help you lose weight, so you order these slimming pills, but they end up being a prism scheme because they only work if you weigh yourself while looking in a mirror. But the mirror is tricking you, because it shows your weight loss data in reverse, so you're actually GAINING weight. It's called 419 because that's how many calories are in each slimming pill.

give this man a cigar and a life time subscription to the speaking clock

Quote: steed @ 19th May 2018, 5:39 AM

Hello,
I have been watching On the Buses on television and also episodes at Internet Archive online:
I notice some episodes have the LWT ident at the intro whereas several other episodes do not have it at all. The episodes begin, straight off , with the opening credit animation.
Can you please tell me if ALL of the episodes SHOULD start with the LWT logo or are the broadcasts and online streamings faithful to how they would have originally looked back in the early 70's?
Be glad to hear from you.
Regards.

Without going through every episode and checking individually: inclusion of the ident was of course the norm, but it may well have been left out on individual episodes if their duration was running over.

As to what you've been watching, I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that the uploaders may well have cropped what they considered 'unnecessary' bits of the programme. On television, similarly, when selling repeat packages idents and production end cards are sometimes removed or replaced with modern variants.