Have this compulsion

Dont know where to put this- if anywhere

The absurdly jovial bint celebrating funeral insurance gets me every time
I want payback for this stupid advert

This sort of thing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxr6NdSf5v4 Ow much do funerals and burials/cremations cost in the UK? Can you get a cardboard coffin and a cremation for under 200 quid?

Your spoof ad is too polite. Could be real.

£200 ! are you mad - At the pound shop you can get compost bags - and for the price of a stamp have your self posted to - The Serengeti or the Mariana Trench..... Mind that's not counting for the handling fee.
I take your point, I am altogether too kind

Surely you can just sign a form to be donated to a pet-food cannery, which will take care of paperwork and handling, disposal, processing? Should be a winner, environmentally ethical disposal of human remains.

I like your thinking porkmeister. Zoos should be legislated to have larger letterboxes

edit
I should do a drawing to stay on topic

Have you ever submitted any spoof ads to Viz? Many moons ago, one of the best things about Viz (and Mad magazine in the US) was that they had no ads. Only joke ads. And then just a few ads that they would take the piss out of. But now, way too much shitty advertising, trying to be clever. The "Worried About Expensive Car Repair Bills" really needs to be spoofed. As do the ads for testicle-cancer awareness underpants and the stupid Drive a Tank ad. As for the "cool" T-shirts, they lose all cool the moment they're put in an ad.

What you take me for Sir! !! - I have standards.
..and my artistic integrity to think of ! -

Besides which I am defending the immoral low ground lest we all lose touch with our roots.

I shall now calm myself down by putting a bag of poop in the microwave to watch it explode

have a drawing

A few months back on impulse I bought a VIZ magazine and mislaid it - just visited a loo I haven't been to for a while and found it waiting there. So I started reading it prompted by Fine Mr Kenneth.
Its rather good in places and not so good in other..places - rambling cartoons I find tedious -and yes serious adverts stink.
I presume its forced on them.

I may have to review my Private eye subscription

How many loos do you have in your rambling mansion, Flook?

You mean counting the woods