A changed man returns

Hello posters to those that know me, I can only apologise and for those that don't I hope I never have to . I have returned as a changed man.
I still yearn to hear my words spoken by actors but even if that never happens ,I now understand that I am a writer and lucky to be one at that as I'm useless with a f**king guitar .
Teddy

Welcome back Teddy.

Thanks Playfull

Mein Gott, der Blitzkrieg ist back (don't know German for back)

Welcome back Mr Paddalack.

I never got to say 'Teddy I presume' sorry.

Thanks Steve I'm just coming back more of a reader than a contributor as I work as commentator on Facebook 8 hours a day and I have been doing it now for 4 years so I'm normally worn out from that and my script writing to have enough energy to get into trouble :)

Welcome back Teddy.

Thanks Will as I said I am a lot more maturer than when I left in a huff so I'm hoping I can use my new found tempo to build bridges rather than walls .

Thanks Will as I said I am a lot more maturer than when I left in a huff so I'm hoping I can use my new found tempo to build bridges rather than walls .

Heard you the first time <runs off>

I know Ste I just feel like I have to reiterate so that people don't feel that they are being led into false sense of security. Plus this page has people from Yorkshire on it so its best to explain things twice to stop an outbreak of head scratching and insomnia across the entire shire.

Always entertaining. Cat, pigeons (all the classy Columbidae are long extinct though, despite some dubious fossils occasionally glimpsed on a fancy fitba thread).

Thanks for that Kenneth , I'm not totally sure what it means but the tempo wasn't threatening so that's a plus I suppose .

By "a changed man", I had hoped that perhaps you had waved your magic wand to bring back Veronica Vest-Pocket.

Wotcha, Teddy! Good to see you again.

Wotcha George its nice to be back :)

Hi Teddy, a changed man - The Changing Man, you haven't been Paul Weller all along have you? as that would be really cool...

Anyway, welcome back. What is a Facebook commentator though??