Harry Hill's Alien Fun Capsule - Series 2

I hope I'm not the only one who is over the moon this is back. It's the silliest thing on TV, but to do daftness this well takes real skill. I thought the arm joke was stretched a bit too long (difficult to type that without it coming across as a joke!) but otherwise another half hour of sublime silliness.

Boring claptrap would be an alternative view. Each to his own! :)

Quote: Sitcomfan64 @ 14th April 2018, 8:19 PM

I hope I'm not the only one who is over the moon this is back. It's the silliest thing on TV, but to do daftness this well takes real skill. I thought the arm joke was stretched a bit too long (difficult to type that without it coming across as a joke!) but otherwise another half hour of sublime silliness.

"over the moon" - just like the arm gag - seems over stretching it!

Quote: gb901 @ 15th April 2018, 11:22 AM

"over the moon" - just like the arm gag - seems over stretching it!

Well what can I say, I love a cliche! Anyway I appreciate the show isn't to everyone's taste, but I find it hilarious.

I hound it hilarious as well.

I like it too; it's not in the same league as TV Burp, but there you go.

Wonderfully funny.

Well this series continues to be a joy, Una Stubbs was great value this week. Looking forward to Cannon and Ball next week

Brilliant show.

I've caught the odd one, Hill seems to be able to do little wrong for ITV, he is to them what Ant & Dec are for er ITV again.

The only thing I've ever seen him in that I thought stank, was The Harry Hill Movie.

Quote: Will Cam @ 5th May 2018, 10:16 PM

The only thing I've ever seen him in that I thought stank, was The Harry Hill Movie.

And even then I enjoyed The Magic Numbers and some of the stuff with Simon Bird. It did go too surreal with the under the sea stuff though.

Janet Street Porter really got into the spirit of it as I'd often seen that she gets upset at people taking the piss out of her.

Quote: Chappers @ 6th May 2018, 8:21 PM

Janet Street Porter really got into the spirit of it as I'd often seen that she gets upset at people taking the piss out of her.

I caught a few minutes of it tonight where they all chase Alex Brooker and I thought the same thing. Nice to see her joining in with the daftness and that's what I like about Harry Hill because he has the influence to do that. A bit like how Ricky Gervais can get people to do silly stuff that no-one else could.

Another great episode tonight, the Robert Winston/Bobby Ball stuff was inspired.