Radio sitcoms? Shows like Cabin Pressure

Okay, I do not know what the correct term is, sorry. But I was wondering if anybody can recommend some shows like Cabin Pressure. Shows with multiple episodes, good jokes and audio only.

All input is appreciated.

Jesper

Not much current stuff, but lots of oldies to track down.

Clare in the Community is a long running favourite still going. Bleak Expectations and Old Harry's Game both ran to multiple series, while Tom Basden's short lived Party is great, but hard to track down.

The original Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy still holds up, though perhaps not so much later reboots. And there is a treasure trove of really old stuff, like Hancock's Half-Hour.

Oh, and if you like Cabin Pressure, then if you have not already done so, you should check out John Finnemore's series of short radio plays, Double Acts, and his sketch show, John Finnemore's Souvenir Programme.

TBH I don't think you're going to find too much in the same vein as CP as it is a bit of a one off out and out gag and verbal humour based radio sitcom as far as I can tell from what I've caught in recent years, although that's far from everything. Most of the current Radio 4 sitcoms I hear are more pedestrian narrative based affairs with more casual or gentler humour. CITC above is a good example and worth a tune in to.

I'll add When The Dog Dies as a recent goodie, I'm sure I heard a repeat episode the other day so you may find it still available. Fags Bags & Mags is a pretty good long running staple and Reardon's Week is dependable despite its insularity of theme. There's been a spate of cosy middle England type ones on recently of which WTDD is my favourite but you may like the others so check them out.

Old Harry's Game and Bleak Expectations are the two best radio sitcoms of recent years IMO