Network Comedy DVDs Page 2

Quote: Aaron @ 22nd December 2016, 2:50 PM

The Galton & Simpson Comedy is now scheduled for release on 6th February 2017.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/guide/group/galton_and_simpson_comedy/shop/4513/the_galton_simpson_comedy/

The Marty Feldman Comedy Machine still TBC.

Good news. Hopefully the release will happen this time. I'm hoping that Marty Feldman title eventually gets released.

I notice Network have announced 3 new comedy titles to DVD (2 easy to get hold off sitcoms & a 1969/70 sketch show I've never seen before). Will these go ahead? Network already have other titles announced for months, some even years ago and never actually got released.

There's no reason to think that they won't. I can only think of two titles they've previously announced but had to postpone indefinitely. That's a possibility with any distribution company.

Quote: marac @ 19th April 2018, 5:55 PM

I notice Network have announced 3 new comedy titles to DVD (2 easy to get hold off sitcoms & a 1969/70 sketch show I've never seen before). Will these go ahead? Network already have other titles announced for months, some even years ago and never actually got released.

What were they? I've tried Googling them.

Quote: Chappers @ 19th April 2018, 10:20 PM

What were they? I've tried Googling them.

The Kit Curran Radio Show
Ffizz
Cribbins

Quote: Aaron @ 19th April 2018, 10:25 PM

The Kit Curran Radio Show
Ffizz
Cribbins

Interesting, have never heard of Ffizz but am extremely interested seeing as it's written by Norriss and Fegen. Has anyone seen it/can remember if it's any good?

It is rather fun, yes. Not F&N's finest work but a definite riot at its strongest points.