Please become a BCG Supporter Page 4

Got mine yesterday - I like it.

Quote: Lazzard @ 14th April 2018, 5:34 PM

Mine's lovely - arrived Thursday.

Thanks for that, Lazzard Unimpressed

Mine still hasn't arrived, Mark Teary

Obviously the important people get theirs first:D

That's probably true, had mine weeks.. (actually not arrived yet so I'm despondent..)Broken heartIll

Quote: Will Cam @ 14th April 2018, 10:45 PM

Obviously the important people get theirs first:D

This is a universal truth.

Alternatively, we could consider that all people are equally important and it is only 'some people' who make 'some other people' to be so called 'important'.

How often those 'important' people turn out to be 'complete arseholes' (as opposed to 'incomplete arseholes') would be an interesting study we could undertake, assuming we could be arsed.

Quote: Frankie Mildly Perturbed @ 15th April 2018, 12:52 PM

Alternatively, we could consider that all people are equally important and it is only 'some people' who make 'some other people' to be so called 'important'.

How often those 'important' people turn out to be 'complete arseholes' (as opposed to 'incomplete arseholes') would be an interesting study we could undertake, assuming we could be arsed.

I'm far too important to worry about it:D

...there's always an exception... Whistling nnocently

It's arrived, thank you Mark! Though I did have to fight off a little black and white cat called Jess to get hold of it...

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 16th April 2018, 7:11 PM

I did have to fight off a little black and white cat called Jess to get hold of it...

You brute!

(We hope you all think they're as pretty as we do.)

They are really really nice, top marks to whoever decided on the logo way back when.

Mine also come today, I will be wearing it with pride!

Now there really is a clique. ;)

Had the pleasure of paying Royal Mail an extra £1.50 to deliver, what turned out to be, my pin due to insufficient postage. If I'd have known it wasn't one of my Lego orders I wouldn't have bothered!

Quote: Nil Putters @ 19th April 2018, 5:37 PM

Had the pleasure of paying Royal Mail an extra £1.50 to deliver, what turned out to be, my pin due to insufficient postage. If I'd have known it wasn't one of my Lego orders I wouldn't have bothered!

Oh no! Really sorry, not sure how that has happened. They were all stamped. Royal Mail doesn't seem to be our friends this month. I'll message you to find out more.