The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 677

Quote: Rigs @ 16th April 2018, 12:03 AM

C'mon the celik....
Grown men wearing replica football shirts...please.
All paid an absurd amount of money...
Let me entertain you....
Shocking

That sounds like a load of Cobblers.

Quote: Chappers @ 16th April 2018, 10:18 PM

That sounds like a load of Cobblers.

Only if they were wearing Northampton replica shirts.

C'mon the celik is how a drunk Scotsman would shout....
Come on the Celtic...after they just crushed their arch rivals.
I used to love my football when I was a teenager...but to see grown men in the stands shouting with their replica football shirts is quite comical.
Let me entertain you....they dont.
Two top teams is a couple of million a week in wages...not worth it.

Premiership football is no more a sport than WWE is ,these days.

Quote: Bill Poster @ 17th April 2018, 12:03 AM

Premiership football is no more a sport than WWE is ,these days.

I don't know how you would define 'sport' then.

I presume you are alluding to the cheating and play acting.
Unfortunately, that is becoming endemic in all sports.

Quote: Bill Poster @ 17th April 2018, 12:03 AM

Premiership football

It's Premiership rugby, or Premier League football.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 16th April 2018, 11:39 PM

Only if they were wearing Northampton replica shirts.

Well Rigs is from Northampton.

And it looks like my lot are blowing their chance of getting into the league. Lost again and dropped to 4th although Play-off places go down to 7th. 2 games left!

After nearly 50 years in the wilderness, Huddersfield Town gained promotion to The Premier League.
The bookies had them odds against to go straight back down.
But we might - just might, stay up.

Our final 4 matches are against the top teams. (Everton, Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal)
And the season finale will be at home, which is also Arsene Wenger's final match in charge of Arsenal.

Even the pundits after a year of predicting a loss for every Town game are saying they might stay up.
I've been a 'paying' supporter for 40 years and I don't recall a season as thrilling and frightening in the same measure ever.

Survive or demotion, It's been great either way.

What? No Town fans on here.
Oh aye, it's only those dour Yorkshire puddings that would support a mill town footy team.
Chappers supports his local team through thin and thin and I applaud you mate.
Stand up you man-ure fans that have never been and live nowhere near Manchester

Arsenal Wanker just doesn't get it does he. He's blaming the supporters who pay to watch the team for hurting "the team I love." He is the one who's supposed to be making a team that the supporters want to watch. He really is an arrogant tosser!

I'll boo him for you in the last match.

90 minutes from Wembley!

Smashos los krautos!

Although our wonderful manager is leaving Arsenal, I will always keep my woollen Arsene Wenger on my sideboard. I am disgusted by the way he has been treated.

There are only two acceptable replacements.

One is Thierry Henry because he is also the Arsenal, a poor black man and a lover of Baudelaire.

The other is David Wagner because Wagner is to Wenger what Arsene is to Arsenal, he is 46 and Arsene Wenger was 46 when he joined Arsenal, he wears glasses just as Arsene Wenger wore glasses when he joined us and he is the manager of Huddersfield Town from whom in 1925 we successfully nicked Herbert Chapman.

When you need to win on the last day of the season to avoid relegation and are losing 1-2 with three minutes left - and you end up winning 3-2?

That there is why football is the greatest sport ever created

WANKY WANKY WANDERERS!!