Can anyone recommend a free, safe to use VPN provider? Page 2

Quote: Chappers @ 15th April 2018, 9:08 PM

Um - what is a VPN provider?

Virtual private network. A special re-routing of your internet connection.

Virtual private network? That sounds a bit pervy.

Quote: Chappers @ 15th April 2018, 9:08 PM

Um - what is a VPN provider?

I'm glad you asked first. :O

I have used windscribe vpn service for quite a few months and I have been more than happy with their service. The connection is good and the best part is that it doesn't get disconnected which is an issue with majority of vpn providers. Definitely recommend it - Ronish Baxter.

Quote: playfull @ 13th April 2018, 6:00 PM

Out of the country at the moment and can't buy a lottery ticket online or watch BBC iplayer. Have downloaded free trial of hide.me but it won't let me choose a server in the uk for my 'location' on the free trial. Any advice much appreciated.

Go OLD SKOOL ...

..get yo' momma, dad, granny, wife, sister, brother, cousin, the neighbour.. any f**ker you know to buy the lottery ticket for cash dahn the 'offy. You can promise to pay 'em back (but don't bovver unless you win..)

As for the BBC iPlayer, forget it, watch the local TV instead, it's bound to be a gas!

You might learn summat new!

Happy to help!

Always! :)

Thank me later... Laughing out loud

Quote: Ronish Baxter @ 18th April 2018, 11:03 AM

I have used windscribe vpn service for quite a few months and I have been more than happy with their service. The connection is good and the best part is that it doesn't get disconnected which is an issue with majority of vpn providers. Definitely recommend it - Ronish Baxter.

Thanks Ronish, back now but will check it out for future ref.

Quote: Frankie Mildly Perturbed @ 18th April 2018, 12:00 PM

Go OLD SKOOL ...

..get yo' momma, dad, granny, wife, sister, brother, cousin, the neighbour.. any f**ker you know to by the lottery ticket for cash dahn the 'offy. You can promise to pay 'em back (but don't bovver unless you win..)

As for the BBC iPlayer, forget it, watch the local TV instead, it's bound to be a gas!

You might learn summat new!

Happy to help!

Always! :)

Thank me later... Laughing out loud

Didn't play didn't win.

Local (satellite) tv consisted of 2 Arabic sports channels who always seemed to be showing the same football game, one (Turkish?) channel showing soaps and two American evangelical channels. It was so bad we had to resort to talking to each other...

Quote: playfull @ 18th April 2018, 3:48 PM

It was so bad we had to resort to talking to each other...

:O horrific!

Spam removed

Quote: CeceliaArno @ 5th October 2022, 11:16 AM

Spam removed

How's it back there in 2018?

Spoiler alert- bulk buy some face masks and hand sanitiser quick