Please become a BCG Supporter Page 3

Just checked on firefox - small supporter logo and name & date all ok.

I use Explorer 11 by default and on that i am seeing a massive logo? Afraid i am not techie enough to offer more...

Quote: playfull @ 2nd April 2018, 10:28 PM

Just checked on firefox - small supporter logo and name & date all ok.

I use Explorer 11 by default and on that i am seeing a massive logo? Afraid i am not techie enough to offer more...

Thanks for the report Playfull. We clearly need to fix things on Explorer! Hopefully we'll have that adjusted in the next 24 hours! I'll let you know. :)

Sorry about that - very odd indeed! It should now be fixed.

All good now.

Well, I'm fed up now, I liked the huge banner. It was like a massive zeppelin cock! Now it's more a pygmy chipolata! Angry

At first I thought it was the cold weather wot done it.. :)

Quote: Mark @ 2nd April 2018, 9:28 PM

Thank you Behminztur! Supporters get a super-whizzy press search tool too, featuring 60,000 links. Over 10 years of solid day-by-day articles to search. For example, 10 years ago the press were asking if new ITV show Headcases was the new Spitting Image (we now know the answer is: "er, no") and whether new Ade Edmondson sitcom Teenager Kicks would get a second series (again: "no").

(We aim to be 100% comprehensive, so even if you don't donate, if you know of a link about a British show we've not included, do email us and we'll add it!)

thanks for getting back to me, it was two online short films I posted here https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/34348/

I don't have any connection to them, I just posted them to get them in the online section

I still haven't received my badge?

Quote: G180e @ 9th April 2018, 6:24 PM

I still haven't received my badge?

Neither have I, but am on tenterhooks every day awaiting postie. Like a cat on no bricks!
:)

Sorry, the badges are on the way (I posted them Saturday)... I hadn't thought to organise buying suitable sized envelopes last week, oops. I hope you like them!

Quote: Mark @ 9th April 2018, 10:16 PM

Sorry, the badges are on the way (I posted them Saturday)... I hadn't thought to organise buying suitable sized envelopes last week, oops. I hope you like them!

Friday and still no badge, Mark TearyTearyTeary

Quote: G180e @ 13th April 2018, 9:02 PM

Friday and still no badge, Mark TearyTearyTeary

Ah, no! I posted it a week ago so it should have got there by now. I'll try again with another if it's not arrived by Monday.

Frankie, did yours turn up?

Mine didn't come either. But what was that shiny thing Postman Pat was wearing on his lapel the other morning on Cbeebies?

Nowt here either.
Looks like the PO has confiscated them as dangerous weapons of Mass Diversion.

Oh dear! Sorry everyone. They are small envelopes... I wonder if they got trapped in Postman Pat's machine. I shall enquire (and send more if they are lost)

Mine's lovely - arrived Thursday.