Conspiracy Theories are just silly, so here's 10 we made up

Conspiracy Theories are just silly, so here's 10 we made up in a list video format, we like lists don't we.

If you enjoy videos that blow your mind, watch Adam Curtis, this is to blow your brains out. If you're nor mildly offended at any point, I apologise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtP4UaHYbQM&t=311s

I thought this was a well put together video. The visuals were pretty interesting, the voice over was well planned, funny and nothing got repeated and stuff like that. It interesting as well. I don't know what that negative comment was about, lol. Maybe you could do something to distinguish your video more from other similar ones.

Very well observed YouTube parody video - particularly enjoyed the bit on US sports

Some are silly. The moon landings supposedly being faked etc. We shouldn't dismiss all conspiracy theories though as genuine conspiracies do sometimes happen.

Quote: Simon The Mighty @ 11th November 2017, 11:32 AM

I thought this was a well put together video. The visuals were pretty interesting, the voice over was well planned, funny and nothing got repeated and stuff like that. It interesting as well. I don't know what that negative comment was about, lol. Maybe you could do something to distinguish your video more from other similar ones.

The video tags just brings in people wanting real conspiracies, when we posted a snippet on Facebook people genuinely believed Super Head was Drake's ghostwriter and got quite upset about it. I guess I should be happy people believed in it's professional authenticity! Very surprised how people could think it was a legitimately serious video!