What are you watching on TV? Page 2,123

Eight out of ten cats do countdown. Mainly padding around an actual quiz. With John Cooper Clarke, whose hair is longer than ever.

It's a quiz?

At one time I thought it was the funniest thing on TV.

The Dave Allen programmes, but why the Hell couldn't they get real Irish weans instead of the ones with fancy English accents? Unbelievable.

I know his mother was E English, but to be honest, I'm finding all the accents difficult to .believe. maybe Shandonbelle could give us her opinion.

Pilgrimage- The road to Santiago

Quote: misfit @ 3rd April 2018, 11:39 PM

Pilgrimage- The road to Santiago

I wondered about that as I saw a film a few years ago called "The Way" starring Martin Sheen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5VZKWcgw6c

Was it interesting?

The Saint on ITV4. An episode from 1967 called The Death Game.

Students find ingenious ways of murdering someone - without actually doing it. One - a scientist - "kills" someone handling paper impregnated with a deadly contact poison. Phenylhydrazone.

Hmmm. Sounds a bit topical!

Also "12% of the students who go to Switzerland never come back." Predictive too!

I've just watched the last part of Marcella. Oh dear. Oh very dear!

Nasty, nasty, nasty.

Shades of Heath Ledger's Joker.

Got it on silent as I'm trying to sort out some music.

There are so many really rough women - and I use the term women loosely (!) - on Eastenders.

I just watched The Split on BBC1. Quite a cast. Nicola Walker looks great when she smiles - recently seen looking evil in Inside Number 9. Great to see Tanya Franks again too.

From a "professional" point of view though a bit too much exposition for my liking.

Stupidest film, Shrek. They use the voice of Cameron Diaz. Yeah, let's listen to Cameron Diaz and not look at Cameron Diaz, DUH! And I say that with respect to the Spice Girls.

Gosh!I thought you weren't going to to do it then Michael but you left it very late :)

This is spinal tap

Mehhh

Bad News was 100 times better

'ANCHORMAN'. Loved the cat show.

Totp 1985

What did anyone ever see in Marillion??

F**king dreadful band

I saw a documentory about the Cromwell Street murders and heard the voice of Fred West for the first time on police interview audio recordings. It was distrurbing because he had a 'bloke down the pub' way of talking. You could tell he loved the sound of his own voice because he could talk at length and most of it was probably untrue fantasy.