Fascinating Rock Videos Page 2

The singer, Linda Perry is married to Sara Gilbert who played Darlene in Roseanne. Not sure why I keep adding useless trivia but it might come in handy one day on a quiz machine.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 18th December 2017, 12:20 AM

The singer, Linda Perry is married to Sara Gilbert who played Darlene in Roseanne.

That's my choice for the worst song of the 90s. I think it singlehandedly killed MTV as we knew it. :)

Quote: DaButt @ 18th December 2017, 12:36 AM

That's my choice for the worst song of the 90s. I think it singlehandedly killed MTV as we knew it. :)

I was very late to the world of MTV because my dad didn't get juiced up until the year 2000 and I remember the year because I was working nights at the time and would get home at 7am and The Avalanches - Since I Left You had just been released so was playing all the time on MTV.

What's Up made my holiday cassette tape mix :D

Another of my favourites..............."come play my game" - Love it!!!

Not really fascinating

Just cool as f**k

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ThcXEqxI_IQ

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th December 2017, 10:28 AM

You're welcome. I saw the double = but thought f**k it, let him sort it out. :P

On a brighter note - the video that was voted the best one ever on The Old Grey Whistle Test on the very last programme.......................... and one of my all time favourites.

Just watched all 8 + minutes of it. FABULOUS. Got to be one of the best ever, let alone TOGWT, and the girl is SO HOT!! Lovey

Amazing! The hair was up on the back of my neck within about 10 seconds. When I was about 12ish I pulled the Bat Out Of Hell cassette tape album out of Santa's sack one Christmas morning and I was dubious at first as I had never heard of him but liked the artwork so gave it a go. I soon became hooked and listened to it all the time and could play the songs over and over again always hearing something new. He also seems like a very nice chap and someone you could say hello to in a country pub or Turkish baths.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 18th December 2017, 9:27 PM

Amazing! The hair was up on the back of my neck within about 10 seconds. When I was about 12ish I pulled the Bat Out Of Hell cassette tape album out of Santa's sack one Christmas morning and I was dubious at first as I had never heard of him but liked the artwork so gave it a go. I soon became hooked and listened to it all the time and could play the songs over and over again always hearing something new. He also seems like a very nice chap and someone you could say hello to in a country pub or Turkish baths.

Just watched it again and it has to be up there with the greatest ever videos.............you might like this Tarb, which you may have seen and I have posted before on this site some while back.

It's Avid Merrion doing his "Dennis Pennis" style act and getting an unexpected reception.
:D

Slow Emotion Replay by The The, one of my all time favourite songs...with a fitting video.