An outtake - Janice has won the Bonus Ball.

This is an outtake from one of our videos. Rob gets tongue tied when trying to explain that Janice has won the Bonus Ball :

https://youtu.be/IpENhN-9BWM

It might be the accent, but I love Carlos's videos. After watching that, leave it on for the next one, explaining how to use a record player to a young person, which is genuinely hilarious. More please from the Welsh wizard!

Thank you beaky, you are always supportive and it's nice to know that somebody other than my mates like the videos. I really enjoy making them.

I bought that record player for my daughter for Christmas and she genuinely didn't know how to use it, so I made a tutorial for her.

Thanks again, very much appreciated.

I always love all your videos Carlos....And I like you and Rob in them.
Your best ever was the McDonald's home delivery.

"How to identify where the next track is on a record"
I could have done with that tutorial when I first bought Sgt Pepper :)

Thanks Stephen, I like Rob in them as well but after reading about Ant & Dec I realised I need to find other people in the village to help me out because he's a bit of a wildcard :)

Bill Poster I should have used that album :)

Quote: beaky @ 23rd March 2018, 8:46 PM

It might be the accent, but I love Carlos's videos. After watching that, leave it on for the next one, explaining how to use a record player to a young person, which is genuinely hilarious. More please from the Welsh wizard!

The accents definitely add to the humour :D It's similar to Absolutely with the absurd and mundane scenarios becoming hysterical grade funnynessness. After this video it went to one called "Robbing Peter To Pay Paul" and it made me LOL. As in really LOL and not just screen LOL.

I've noticed your youtube channel has a vast amount of videos and far more than I realised so I'm going to enjoy checking them out.

Thanks Tarby, the accents are the only thing that comes natural to us, the rest is just very trying :)

It made me laugh seeing the screenshot of the Peter & Paul video in your post i didn't expect to see that.

I could really see you on TV, you're very telegenic. Perhaps you could start reading the weather, work your way up.

Maybe I could start by just handing the weather reports to somebody, I'll look into a weather reporterer hander outer positions :)

Good idea. Then you could pretend to slip over, make everyone laugh, and be promoted to comical weather presenter, with little jokes between the isobar diagrams.

"It's raining over the Gower Peninsula - again!"
(pull funny sad face)