What are you watching on TV? Page 2,121

I thought Gary Numan and his daughter were great!

Unbelievable

I've been rewatching my Drop the dead donkey dvds lately

I just popped on series 5, episode 4 or whatever

Ten seconds in and in walks the new temp Carol - played by Emma chambers

Who died like....yesterday??

Spooky wooky

Sky Press Preview. I swear the idiot Carole Malone must have been born without a brain.

Anybody else watching Save Me on Sky Atlantic? Brilliantly written, I never knew Lennie James had so many strings to his bow!

Quote: Briosaid @ 27th February 2018, 11:44 PM

Sky Press Preview. I swear the idiot Carole Malone must have been born without a brain.

She's Anti-Brexit isn't she?

Just thought I'd see what's on TV now. On the Buses but no Reg Varney and Blakey has moved in and Olive is now working On the Buses.

Never really my type of comedy though.

No! She's an effing brexit moron. I say moron, not wanting to insult Brexiteers, but because she hasn't a blind clue about any of the systems. She really is a total ignoramus.

Just watched a motorway documentory about the M25 and the work that goes on behind the scenes to keep traffic moving. I love shows like that and there was a series a few years ago about a team of contractors that do motorway repairs that I couldn't miss but I would never do that in real life. If I pulled out a deckchair and sat down with a 4 pack to observe a motorway repair crew I would probably end up with a bloody nose.

Quote: lofthouse @ 23rd February 2018, 9:16 PM

The old grey whistle test live

Just watching it on Catch Up.

Great piece about Otway! Brilliant!

And yes - Gary Numan and daughter were very good. I pledged his new album and I still haven't played it. Sounds great.

Albert Lee is great too and someone else I saw in a small club in the late 90s or early 00s.

By accident I turned onto Will and Grace.

I JUST HATE THE LAUGHTER ON AMERICAN SHITCOMS!

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd March 2018, 10:06 PM

I JUST HATE THE LAUGHTER ON AMERICAN SHITCOMS!

Cue laughter :D

I like it when it's live and from an audience full of fans but some shows go overboard with the editing. The Friends documentory shows how they use the real audience laughter as much as possible but also use stock laughter in places.

Question Time.

Always worth watching when Peter Hitchens is on the panel. So often a voice of reason in an increasingly ludicrous world.

It's funny you should say that. When I saw him last night I was sure I remembered thinking previously that he was a bit of an arse, but actually I thought most of his opinions last night were quite sensible. However maybe I was suffering from temporary insanity because I didn't loathe the Tory too much.

It's a strange one. I'm a leftie but in my experience we lefties are even more bigotted than right-wingers. I don't agree with the right, but at least they'll explain an opinion and you can have a proper conversation. Try to discuss something with a leftie and the minute you say something they don't agree with you are, technically speaking, f**ked.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 2nd March 2018, 10:23 PM

I like it when it's live and from an audience full of fans but some shows go overboard with the editing.

I was in the audience when they filmed the boob-grabbing scene on Will & Grace. They had to do several takes.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 22nd March 2018, 11:27 PM

Question Time.

Always worth watching when Peter Hitchens is on the panel. So often a voice of reason in an increasingly ludicrous world.

I Just finished watching it and learned that there's such a thing as all-women shortlists in UK politics. How bizarre. Women make up slightly more than half of the population, so if there aren't enough female politicians it's because not enough women vote for them.