Worst 10 British sitcoms ever Page 24

I know I wrote this lotsa times, but when I am Prime Minister my first rule will be, anyone who still quotes Blackadder has to go down on Rowan Atkinson. Subclause: If they pretend it's spontaneous, they have to swallow. That'll shut 'em up. Sub-subclause: If it's that 'long Winter nights' line again, then yes, they have to do it all one long Winter night.

Sounds like a sticky situation.
'the stickiest situation since Alfie the Aardvark got an ant up his arse"

Spice Girls forum. Some threads may be sticky.
Boy, did I hate those convoluted put-downs.

Love thy Neighbour is always branded as racist but I thought it was just as much a battle of the sexes. With the two wives always getting the better of their pig headed spouses. I enjoyed it anyway.

Quote: Bill Poster @ 22nd March 2018, 10:19 PM

Love thy Neighbour is always branded as racist but I thought it was just as much a battle of the sexes. With the two wives always getting the better of their pig headed spouses. I enjoyed it anyway.

Absolutely. Race is on the surface: it's actually husbands vs wives and Labour vs Conservative in substance.

Witless is surely in everyone's top three.

This Country. Although respect for recycling Gareth's hair from the office as well as the character and the jokes.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 20th March 2018, 10:29 AM

I know I wrote this lotsa times, but when I am Prime Minister my first rule will be, anyone who still quotes Blackadder has to go down on Rowan Atkinson. Subclause: If they pretend it's spontaneous, they have to swallow. That'll shut 'em up. Sub-subclause: If it's that 'long Winter nights' line again, then yes, they have to do it all one long Winter night.

When you are Prime Minister? The long winter nights must just fly by.

Then it was 'That's you, that is.'