Carl and Rob try out a Ouija board and summon a ghost...

This was supposed to be a test run of a much more ambitious video I wanted to make but we never got round to it:

https://youtu.be/OMtpAgHoLVA

Very scary! By more ambitious, do you mean using a proper ouija board? Or would that be too risky?

I wanted to use more shots/cuts rather than just the one overhead shot, I had it all planned out on paper but we never got round to doing it,

It works well just overhead but a few different camera angles could be used to add to the scary tension. As soon as the otherworldy presence said WIFI it made me think of a neighbour trying a scam or something like that :D

I've never used an Ouija board but came close at a friends house and we set everything up. Luckily her brother came home just in time and threw a wobbley.

Yes more camera angles would have added to the tension I agree, I also had the ouija board pointer strapped to a small magnet and my son was under the table moving it with another magnet as me and my mate were looking on, we did a few tests and it worked okay but it was hard work to get him to do it all over again.

I can see what you are getting at with the neighbour, maybe trying to make me reveal my password through the spirit.

I know what you mean with the ouija board another reason why we didn't do it again was my wife threw it out of the house, because she don't like them.