The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 676

Calm down..............................Gordon started it. Angelic

I don't know what you're talking about...

:P

Laughing out loud

By the way, I mentioned your name to Eve...............

She's only human. :D

Natch, and she says is that a model of the Matterhorn and a pair of curling stones in your trousers?

Wigan did quite well tonight didn't they.

I only realised it was live on BBC at 9.30 so only saw the last 10 minutes or so but that was quite exciting.

Well done, Basel!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 7th March 2018, 9:39 PM

Well done, Basel!

First home defeat in how long?

Allegedly one of the last jokes Ken Dodd cracked last week............................

Has anyone seen Liverpool FC manager Jurgen's daughter Klippety?

I've just ordered my season ticket for Sutton United for next season. £99. Who knows? We may be in the fourth division next season (League 2. Bloody stupid name! It's the fourth division!)

Quote: Chappers @ 19th March 2018, 8:46 PM

I've just ordered my season ticket for Sutton United for next season. £99. Who knows? We may be in the fourth division next season (League 2. Bloody stupid name! It's the fourth division!)

You read it here first!

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 4th August 2017, 6:17 PM

I have wagered a fiver each way on Sutton @ 33/1 for the National League. Chappers, should I spend my winnings yet?

Although, of course, if they want to play in the "fourth division" they will have to dig up their pitch as the rules currently stand. Otherwise they will suffer a double relegation and you may be watching them in the National League South instead.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 19th March 2018, 9:53 PM

You read it here first!

Although, of course, if they want to play in the "fourth division" they will have to dig up their pitch as the rules currently stand. Otherwise they will suffer a double relegation and you may be watching them in the National League South instead.

Yes we know all that and I think the plan is to put the grass back - although possibly on top of the plastic one.

Good luck with your bet. You were a braver man than me!

And in the words of our Boss Dos -

"Having been advised by industry experts if we get promoted, we will install a hybrid grass pitch in the main stadium."

I wonder if FIFA have any contingency plans for the World Cup. If there is enough opposition to Russia it would have to be relocated in Europe. Maybe England? Has anything been planned?

RIP Butch! Captain of Chelsea at 17.

How I loved seeing the faces of the Old Trafford "faithful" to see their team lose 1-0 at home to bottom placed West Bromwich Albion and give the title to their noisy neighbours! And the face of old red nose ferguson was priceless. Fifth year in a row the league has been won by a Blue team.