Newsjack Series 18 Page 30

One liners sent but no receipt recieved. Anyone else in the same boat?

It usually takes a few minutes to get through

Been bit delayed last two weeks.

I sent in last night so 7 hrs plus now. Mmmmm

I'd maybe tweet them and check. They're usually pretty good at responding.

I've sent mine. Did all three Oneliners but only one Numbers. Oh well.

I didn't get one for my second sketch? First time that's happened. From what I read on twitter earlier on in the series it's nothing to worry about.
Nearly gave up on the number crunchers until I remembered that I scribbled down a couple in the middle of the night!
That's a wrap for me. Catch up on Thursday eve for congrats, commiseries, tea and farewells.

Quote: lolcov @ 13th March 2018, 10:10 AM

I've sent mine. Did all three Oneliners but only one Numbers. Oh well.

I'd send you my other Numbers (or one liners) if I thought it would help - but since I've got nothing on all series, you should probably ask @Bonzo for help instead of me!

Well it felt like I was pulling teeth with one hand while getting blood out of a stone with the other but I eventually got my six submitted.

Good luck everyone - I'm off to not read the news for a while.

Quote: Steev @ 13th March 2018, 10:33 AM

I'd send you my other Numbers (or one liners) if I thought it would help - but since I've got nothing on all series, you should probably ask @Bonzo for help instead of me!

Also the only thing more demoralising than not getting my jokes on would be to get a name credit for someone else's! But thanks for the thought.

Nothing sent. Couldn't find the time to sit down and work on anything. I've been shit this series.

Good luck everyone.

I resent the email 8-9 hrs after the 1st one & got a receipt straight away. Must have been a glitch

Sent 6. One I thought the funniest made reference to a very rude swear word. Didn't say the word but it was implied.
Thought what the hell and sent anyway.
Good luck.

A joke about the Colombian elections? What the Farc?

Mine was a very rude word! Or inference.

Hopefully we have some recording attendees again this week?