Newsjack Series 18 Page 26

My sketches weren't very memorable so they wouldn't be in that list anyway.

Well I went with robot job interviews and body hacking so sounds like I'm relying on my one liners now!

Re: my previous post....I've just had to edit 'live' to edit....oh the irony :)

Quote: nabbit @ 8th March 2018, 9:09 AM

Spoiler alert.

Sketches I remember from last night's recording:
- Dramatic Duck Rescue
- Gross solutions to water shortage
- Speedy Sky installation
- Berlusconi committing to anti-corruption
- Anti-American Pasty federation
- Handbag Estate Agent
- Mark Carney Public Information films
- Voiceover school scam
- Accountant Clash

...that's all I can recall for now, will add more if I remember.

Thanks for reporting back. The effort is always appreciated. Did you enjoy the show?

Yes, thanks for the inside track. So much better getting my kick in proverbials at 11.30am rather than having to wait until 6.30pm ;)

Mine was Putin and also a girl's father being cloned and walking into the funeral but not being quite the same....
Doesn't sound like any of the list that has been kindly provided!

Quote: Thosisd @ 8th March 2018, 11:26 AM

Well I went with robot job interviews and body hacking so sounds like I'm relying on my one liners now!

I went with a robot crossword compiler. Small world.

Quote: Thosisd @ 8th March 2018, 11:27 AM

Thanks for reporting back. The effort is always appreciated. Did you enjoy the show?

Hi Thosisd, yes I did. This is the second time I've been, and I've got tickets for next week too!
There were a couple of cock-ups last night that had the cast and audience in stitches, and the sketches and jokes got plenty of laughs. I have to say some of the sketches this week seemed to end abruptly.
I think my Newsjack success peaked two series ago when I got three credits. Nothing since then. This series has been an new experience because I get to be disappointed on Wednesday nights instead of Thursday evenings. The enjoyment of the recording softens the blow considerably.

I went with theatrical dairylea triangle monologues....nothing to see here, move along please.

Well if you aren't going to write something creative...

Dramatic duck rescue could be mine - here's hoping!

I was thinking that there can't be many duck sketches.

Good luck, sounds positive!

We're in! Hurrah! :)

Congrats!