Everyone's a Comedian

Did anyone else catch the announcement that Rhod Gilbert and Stuart Goldsmith are set to make a pilot for a show called Everyone's A Comedian?

I happened to catch Stu at the Fringe in conversation a few hours before his first - and to my knowledge only - live experiment with this premise, but he told me that he had been getting submissions of 'unfinished comedy' pieces from people who have never done comedy before (the rules are, if you've ever been on stage doing comedy in your life, you can't submit anything; since he's the creator of Comedian's Comedian podcast this was particularly relevant), and someone compiled the 'jokes' into a printed Word document and he got up in front of a fresh Fringe audience and did a whole hour of attempting to finish the unfinished jokes without having seen any of them before.

I had to miss the event because I had another show booked, but he said it went down very well, and I'm guessing that's why it's now being considered as something to actually get commissioned. How Rhod Gilbert got roped into it and what format the show will take, I have no idea, but I love Rhod and Stu and really hope this gets made!

Any one have any guesses as to how the show might be formatted? Would Rhod and Stu be team captains? Would they be co-hosts? Would the guest comedians get different sets of 'jokes' to attempt, or would they all be working with the same script?