It's Official, Brexit is not funny. Page 5

Because we've already committed ourselves to funding things. If you've already said 'Yes', we'll pay for blah' you can't just walk off and say 'F**k you, Jimmy, find the money elsewhere' because it's probably all tied up legally.

No - we'd say "F**k you James".

You're so posh! Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

Quote: Chappers @ 16th April 2017, 8:06 PM

Why not? Why do we have to pay anything to leave?

We don't, but there are costs like setting up new national bodies for things that've previously been done at the supranational level.

A new department for trade is the obvious example.

I'm afraid that the wilful ignorance of the realities of Brexit by people like Chappers doesn't bode well for the future.

Quote: Chappers @ 16th April 2017, 8:06 PM

Why not? Why do we have to pay anything to leave?

Maybe Boris would be kind enough to set up a new big bus parade with the answer to that emblazoned across the front.

Quote: beaky @ 17th April 2017, 9:36 AM

I'm afraid that the wilful ignorance of the realities of Brexit by people like Chappers doesn't bode well for the future.

We've been dictated to for too long. It's time we said stuff your clique.

Why do you think you KNOW any better? You stay in Europe and we'll carry on very nicely thank you.

Quote: Chappers @ 17th April 2017, 11:25 AM

We've been dictated to for too long. It's time we said stuff your clique.

Why do you think you KNOW any better? You stay in Europe and we'll carry on very nicely thank you.

I hardly think nearly half the population constitutes a clique!
Carry on Very Nicely - with Joan Sims as Theresa May, and Sid James, Kenneth Williams and Charles Hawtrey as the Three Brexiteers, leading Britain over the cliff edge to much hilarity and economic ruin!

Quote: Davida @ 13th April 2017, 12:32 AM

Racism against what race?

Quote: beaky @ 13th April 2017, 12:54 AM

Against immigrants - mainly Eastern Europeans.

Sorry but this by dictionary definition is not racism. How can whites be racist against other whites? And the Poles I've seen are whiter than us.

What you're describing is xenophobia, if I tell an Irish Scots and Welshman joke it's xenophobic, not racist. Imo 'racism' is the biggest machiavelian con since the construction of the devil by the catholic church nearly a thousand years ago.

And on that note, has anyone else been sickened by the latest threat by the catholic infused EU to annexe NI, that troublesome fervently Protestant country? It's now that we're finally seeing the EU's true colours and religious affiliations. In essence what they are desparate to do is get long awaited revenge for England's heretical reformation, destroying the Armada, defeating Napoleon, owning most of medieval France and defeating Germany in two world wars and one world cup.

Excellent stuff, Alfred! You've outed yourself as a Remainer now.

Technically speaking, I think it was Mediaeval France that owned England. But yes.