Comedy that should be repeated on GOLD Page 16

Quote: behminztur @ 20th February 2018, 9:37 PM

Could do, it's a pound on CEX: https://uk.webuy.com/product.php?sku=5014138069919

I was gutted when I noticed the webuy.com order quantity had changed because you used to be able to order unlimited items on one order and pay a flat delivery charge of £2.50 but now you're limited to 10 items per order. They must have been getting hammered on packaging and delivery costs from people placing high quantity orders. I once placed an order for about 30 items and some of them were only 10p but they still came in individual jiffy bags. I bet resellers were cashing in.

I'd like to see Maid Marian and Her Merry Men repeated on Gold but only if Gold is made freeview because I only have freeview channels.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 20th February 2018, 9:51 PM

I was gutted when I noticed the webuy.com order quantity had changed because you used to be able to order unlimited items on one order and pay a flat delivery charge of £2.50 but now you're limited to 10 items per order.

They used to charge nothing at all!

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 20th February 2018, 9:51 PM

I was gutted when I noticed the webuy.com order quantity had changed because you used to be able to order unlimited items on one order and pay a flat delivery charge of £2.50 but now you're limited to 10 items per order. They must have been getting hammered on packaging and delivery costs from people placing high quantity orders. I once placed an order for about 30 items and some of them were only 10p but they still came in individual jiffy bags. I bet resellers were cashing in.

Good Lord!

I was looking to buy some CDs off them but the stores that even have CDs - not even sell them in shops but online - are few and far between. It was adding £1.50 for each different location I got one from, and at that point I gave up.