The touchy subject of race, racism, and race relations Page 3

America is basically a f**king insane asylum

End of thread

Quote: lofthouse @ 16th February 2018, 7:05 PM

End of thread

Oh, how right you are, except for people like Davida.

Quote: lofthouse @ 16th February 2018, 7:05 PM

Quote: Briosaid @ 16th February 2018, 7:30 PM

Oh, how right you are, except for people like Davida.

Quote: Frankie Mildly Perturbed @ 16th February 2018, 12:15 PM

I find it particularly sad, the intolerant leftie, who can't accept that opinions that differ from theirs could possibly have any validity. The irony of someone who preaches tolerance and inclusivity who won't tolerate or include opinions they don't agree with. And the vehemence of some of their language, the type of language which they abhor in others, becomes perfectly acceptable when they are the ones uttering it.

Frankie nailed it.

Quote: DaButt @ 16th February 2018, 7:52 PM

Frankie nailed it.

Oh, no he didn't. You've deliberately juggled the posts around to suit your agenda. You know Da Butt, I've just been telling someone how you fit right in to the stereotype American of the 50s and 60s - a know-all who thinks he's superior to everybody else on the planet. Let's look at another aspect - we're always hearing how many upmarket wonderful jobs you had - 'I was in the forces', I was in journalism', I ran the space programme single-handed (obviously I'm exaggerating there) , I have a super-duper IQ.What happened to all these wonderful jobs? When I hear this kind if shit, I have 2 questions - is he lying, or was he sacked? Fess up.

I've never been fired from a job, nor have I lied about them. I'm currently enjoying a few beers in my neighbor's garage bar, but I'll provide photographic proof of my (unremarkable) career when I'm not busy drinking IPAs. Might have to wait until tomorrow.

Hmmm. Notice you're always busy when confronted with something unpleasant.

Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong." 
-  Muhammad Ali.

Quote: Briosaid @ 16th February 2018, 9:34 PM

Hmmm. Notice you're always busy when confronted with something unpleasant.

I don't recall anything unpleasant. I just wanted you to know that an immediate response won't be forthcoming because I'm having too much fun drinking beer with the neighbors and don't feel like running home and photographing and resizing at the moment. Too much valuable drinking time would be lost. I'll do it soon, I promise.

Promise all you like. You're quick enough to post when it suits you, but suddenly you're SOOO busy. Others may buy it but I don't.

Quote: Briosaid @ 16th February 2018, 9:52 PM

Promise all you like. You're quick enough to post when it suits you, but suddenly you're SOOO busy. Others may buy it but I don't.

It's your prerogative, but I assure you that I'm not near my computer, photo scanner, documents and all the other stuff that I need. I'm posting this from my phone, so feel free to ask an admin/moderator if I've been posting from my usual IP address.

I really don't give a damn where you post from. Basically you're always there when you want to be a smart arsed about somebody's posting but when it's something you don't like, you're 'busy'.

I don't think I'm smart-assed nor do I shy away from replying, but sometimes it takes a while. There are other things in life besides this forum. My friends just scolded me for spending too much time on my phone, so I'm gonna put things on pause for a few hours.

Hey hey simmer down lads!

I disagree with a lot of stuff DaButt comes out with - but I have always been able to sense that he's a decent sort of chap

I'd sit down and have a beer with the fella!

I dont think we need to be getting personal

Quote: DaButt @ 16th February 2018, 10:15 PM

I don't think I'm smart-assed nor do I shy away from replying, but sometimes it takes a while. There are other things in life besides this forum. My friends just scolded me for spending too much time on my phone, so I'm gonna put things on pause for a few hours.

How convenient.

Quote: lofthouse @ 16th February 2018, 10:16 PM

I disagree with a lot of stuff DaButt comes out with - but I have always been able to sense that he's a decent sort of chap

Yes, a decent sort of chap who thinks his need for guns spercedes other people's right to live. Tell that to the relatives of the poor bastards who're been massacred. But hey, Da Butt needs weapons to kill a few animals.

Quote: lofthouse @ 16th February 2018, 10:16 PM

Yes, a decent sort of chap who thinks his need for guns spercedes other people's right to live. Tell that to the relatives of the poor bastards who're been massacred. But hey, Da Butt needs weapons to kill a few animals.