Newsjack Series 18 Page 5

The mood on this forum always seems predominantly self-deprecating

Quote: BTF @ 6th February 2018, 4:23 PM

I like all the spice girl gags.

I like all the Spice Girls. Sorry, that was disrespectful to Melanie C.

Quote: GAP1 @ 6th February 2018, 2:02 PM

Fans are excited about the Spice Girls reunion tour - it's what they really, really want

My wife told me to stop talking about the Spice Girls. I said, Fine if that's what you want, what you really really want. It'll stop right now, thank you very much. Too much! Goodbye, my friend.
By a curious coincidence, just before the Earth-shattering news I'd written: I read 'Paul McCartney SAME STAGE as Geri Halliwell! AWESOME! Member of the greatest, most important band of all time, AND Paul McCartney.

Quote: Danno @ 8th February 2018, 10:23 AM

It gets me down.

haha...it's like a school staff room before the smoking ban....zig-a-cig-ar!

I told Geri Halliwell she had a clandestine relationship with my pet kangaroo. She wasn't convinced. She said, Is yer wallaby my lover?

Quote: Danno @ 8th February 2018, 10:23 AM

That's only because we're all so rubbish.

ha. I'm big into recycling rubbish.

Twitter pic of NJ Ep1 script in the editing suite...let the anticlimax countdown begin at T minus 6 hours...Whistling nnocently

Ooh! Can you enlarge it? Am I on it?

Always fun to hype an anticlimax!

not even a coffee stain to grin through and expose a damp halo on the next page.

Good luck everyone!

Hope we get to celebrate some success on here tonight. Good to have NJ back!

Got the 'not quite' email. Just emailed to find out which contribution it was.

Happy to be on the right track!

No e-mail either way for me.

Quote: Thosisd @ 8th February 2018, 6:10 PM

Got the 'not quite' email. Just emailed to find out which contribution it was.

Happy to be on the right track!

Well done Thosisd! Nothing for us.

Starting to wonder if the Yes emails have gone out as I'm not seeing anyone announcing they're in. There's also not been a tweet to confirm everything's gone out...so may still be hope?

Quote: Bonzo @ 8th February 2018, 6:54 PM

Well done Thosisd! Nothing for us.

Thanks. I've now tried three series and each time have managed to make the recording but lose in the edit on one episode. Not usually successful this early so I'm hoping it may mean I'll get my first credit soon.

I wouldn't put much hope on the lack of a Newsjack "the emails have gone out" tweet. They said they'd do it every week last series, but did it one week and never bothered again.

Don't think the emails have ever gone out as late as 7pm. Unlucky everyone!

Hi all, I'm new to posting on here but as I've been submitting to Newsjack for a couple of series now I figure I'm OK to join in. I got a near miss on a one-liner email today. Is there a separate post where people share these? Thanks in advance.