PUN!!! (Short cartoon)

Hello There

Another short cartoon from me: https://youtu.be/0b6Hd9CDACE (apologies if it's too stupid).

As always, looking forward to any thoughts the script, look, voice-acting, music, etc.

Kind Regards
Yacob

P.S. I should comment on more things in Critique. I'll start doing so.

I like your drawing style, Jacob. Reminds me a bit of Seth MacFarlane, particularly the eyes of the character on the left. As for the joke itself...terrible! Funny, though.

Thanks beaky. Very good to hear your thoughts on my animation; especially considering your incredibly impressive credentials in illustration and comedy writing.

P.S. In my opening post I wrote that I should comment on more things in the Critique section. Unfortunately, it's difficult to do that when there isn't anything recent to critique.

Have you deliberately "deepened" your illustration style? I thought this one looked excellent, better than the others (and I always liked them).

As for the joke, unforgivable, but you knew that.

"Oh, look, the cloud is moving"
"Do you think it's going to brighten?"
"No, that's a north-easterly wind, mate"

Thanks gappy! I don't know if I've "deepened" my style as such, but I've certainly been practicing drawing and getting better at it. For this cartoon, I knew it had to look moderately OK or else the "Yes, somebody actually thought that this was worth animating" message wouldn't have enough impact.

Quote: gappy @ 28th January 2018, 1:10 PM

"Oh, look, the cloud is moving"
"Do you think it's going to brighten?"
"No, that's a north-easterly wind, mate"

Damn it! You made this joke before I could! :)