Last Man Standing

Not just a reference to me on this forum but to a US sitcom I quite like, which is almost as rare. Only recently caught a couple of eps while channel cruising Cool but liked them. Essentially a family sitcom but it's quite modern in its outlook and surprised me with some of its adult language, so the American broadcasters have either mellowed a lot or it's aired post watershed.

A sitcom concept we Brits have done a lot of in the past - A Father of all daughters and the ups and downs they have together. I thought it might be a good one for the members on here who have daughters to watch. I've no idea what channel it's on, on my box it's 31. Pretty funny and well scripted for a famcom, it has to be one of the best I've seen of this very middling genre, so maybe they can be good.

I believe the show was canceled last year, but it's now in syndication and there are 130 episodes available, so that should keep you busy. :)

Yep I missed a load because I thought they'd stopped it but then noticed it on again and caught a couple more. Wasn't a big Tim Allen fan until I got into this sitcom, but he's as suited to this role as the similar character he played in Home Improvement. Much prefer this sitcom though.

I love it, it's a modern day well rounded version of western US outdoorsy republican voting patriarch tamed by a family of women and a liberal son in law. (Notice the classic britcom blueprint, West Ham instead of West America?) One of the highlights for me is his wife, I've never seen her in anything else but can't think why, so believable as a modern mum who likes a glass of wine. I believe it had a reprieve and is running again. It's a proper Trump era sitcom, I would've thought he loves it. Can't wait for the new ones to get here.