Charity Fundraiser - Centre of Birmingham 9th Feb

Hello to you all.
I am writing this to see if any of you aspiring comics or current comics are able to help me. I have contacted over 30 comics asking to perform for 20-30 minutes at a charity fundraiser event, but unfortunately have had no luck. If you are based in the Birmingham area and are free on Friday 9th February from 8pm and would like to perform to over 100 people then please message me, or even if you know of anyone who is! The fundraiser is in aid of West Midlands based charity, St Basils. St Basils is a youth homelessness charity supporting 16-25 year olds, with no home, to go back to education or to get a stable job, find out more about the charity here: http://www.stbasils.org.uk/how-we-help/ Thank you so much in advance.
Lydia x

Hi Lydia.
Are you still in need of comedy acts for February 9th? I might be able to help. May be able to do 10 minutes myself, have contacts to other performing folk too. What's the venue? Does it have a mic and P.A? Any rules/parameters about content of material? Do you want one act for 20-30 minutes or could you have three or four acts of ten minutes each? Thanks, Patrick.