BCG Fantasy Premier League 2017/18 Page 15

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 25th December 2017, 1:47 PM

Happy Xmas all and hope your players get jailed for rape over Xmas. But it probably still won't get me higher up the table. It's hard to take it seriously when you've no chance of winning as Steve can tell you.

Don, no one ignored you, you just didn't follow up on your offer to take over. Less can, more do please, as it needs a new leader, one who can give out the right code for a new member to join would have helped at the start of this season. I'm sure others would post more if it wasn't run by a robot posting once a year.

Amen to that.

Don lives in Crystal Palace with a Thai lady. I am resolutely single, We agreed several years ago that if he was prepared to walk a bit we would meet where the 60 buses cross. I will have got through my own versions of three quarters of Never Mind the Bollocks by Purley Oaks and coming in the opposite direction it will give him ample time to re-enact scenes from Gone With The Wind. Message exchanges are cool but surely any fool could see that this is the compromising position.

(I know what he used to say, that I couldn't leave my house which was true, but I have now got as far as the Jolly Farmers)

Well it's nice to see someone talking sense on here. :)

Very deep is our Horse, very deep.

And deep in the table this season, like us. Happy Christmas horse and your radish.

I'm thinking Don's miserable rant is another of his ruses to make Nuts think he's given up. He's quite well placed to do a Sunshine and bite him on the arse.

Happy New Year all.

Thinks : (So Herc, we need to make up some points. Let's see.................Kane can't possibly do it again can he and Lukaku is due to come good again, so let's give him the captaincy.)

WTF do I know.

Quote: Splodge @ 16th December 2017, 10:46 AM

Buy yourself Leonardo Ulloa and Eddie Nketiah as early Christmas presents, they'll come in handy for your squad over this festive season.

I went for Diouf instead. It was great reading about how he missed absolute sitters whilst coming off the bench...

I'm only top by the skin of my teeth so won't be counting on anything at the moment.

Strong week all round in the chasing pack, although that Spurs/West Ham double gameweek means we now all share a lot of midfielders (RIP Richarlison).

Missed out on a Chelsea clean sheet by 3 mins. Good week for most.

WOW! Well done Anton - Daniels scores you nowt and yet still you rack up 112 WITHOUT any "aids".

I look up to him, I know my place. (here in the gutter)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th February 2018, 10:28 AM

WOW! Well done Anton - Daniels scores you nowt and yet still you rack up 112 WITHOUT any "aids".

I look up to him, I know my place. (here in the gutter)

Thanks Herc. It's true, I don't have aids.
:D ;)

My attack has certainly been saving my defence in the last 4 GWs. Only had 3 CLs.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 13th February 2018, 11:55 AM

Thanks Herc. It's true, I don't have aids.
:D ;)

Our local shopkeeper does though.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th February 2018, 12:15 PM

Our local shopkeeper does though............................

....................Lemonades, Orangeades, Raspberryades, Limea............ >_<

Well, someone's got to try and keep this thread going................

Bleedin' hell, just noticed I have leapt from bottom (22nd) to 18th in the H2H and am now above Dan, also now only (!) 80 points behind him in the Clique - things are looking up. Unimpressed

105 points minus 12 points for transfers equals 93.

Yabba dabba do dabba dooby do.

Some let the moths out of their wallets.

Some don't and pay the price for it.

It's the same as austerity really.

And the Cinderella end of lepidoptera.