Veganary - Carlos tells Rob all about becoming a vegan.

This is a bit longer than I would have liked, but I wanted to show how people go on about something:

https://youtu.be/zB4T32nOZ28

Liked this. Thought the different scenes built well but I did wonder where it was going. 'Death Grip' came as a surprise and it took me a moment to get it (even though it is a twist on an old joke).

I would have liked a stronger finish though, such as -

ROB: Well it's a pity there is no Vegan death grip.

CARLOS: Why's that?

ROB: Cos I could have used it to stop you going on and on about bloody vegetables!

Thanks for the feedback Playfull.

It was a bit of investement in time before anything happens, I didn't really like that but it was the only way i could think of doing it to get the idea across.

I was stuck for the end bit as well, so your suggestion would have suited it better and rounded it off.

Thanks again.

Another belter :D I love how Rob does that hand movement every time he says death grip and I don't know how you can film together without laughing. I love the deadpan style as it adds to the humour.

Thanks Tarby, deadpan style is our default mode we don't know any other moves, so I'ts good to hear that it adds to it rather than ruins it.

The hardest part is filming and trying to keep a straight face with each other, we can see the falseness of it because we can't act, so we try to get it over with quickly to save face and for me to go home and edit it, but there is lots of laughter as well.

Thanks for the feedback.