Damn the Torpedoes! Page 6

Thanks.

Well done to Alison, Stephen M, Dan, David S, Stu, Viv and everyone else involved for a great show. I listened to it whilst making soup a few days ago (it goes really well with butternut squash and sweet potato).

It had a really strong script. I particularly liked the forces take on the TW3 classic - very funny, and clever. Lewis is worth his weight in gold, it made me think how much he is missed on Newsjack. And what an added unexpected bonus having Barry from Watford, brilliant.

Quote: Will Cam @ 8th January 2018, 9:25 PM

Well done to Alison, Stephen M, Dan, David S, Stu, Viv and everyone else involved for a great show. I listened to it whilst making soup a few days ago (it goes really well with butternut squash and sweet potato).

It had a really strong script. I particularly liked the forces take on the TW3 classic - very funny, and clever. Lewis is worth his weight in gold, it made me think how much he is missed on Newsjack. And what an added unexpected bonus having Barry from Watford, brilliant.

Thanks Will :) We all knew trying the TW3 sketch was a bit high risk but we had good military input on that and the cast pulled it off well. It's a fab cast overall - and lovely to have Alex Lowe join us for a sketch or two.

I should really listen to this more as I have fantastic reception of BF Radio living as I do about 600 metres from the radio station in Middle Hill, Aldershot military town, spent a while in the Army, have at least four of the last generations in my father's line who were military inc. my great grand father who was killed in one of the most infamous attacks by the Bosch in WW1 and my grand father who took part in the D-Day landings in WW2 and survived, am a member of military associations, have worked with a journalist researching for his publications about Paddy Maine, have written military based fact and fiction, am a WW2 tank and fighter plane anorak and most importantly I like good British comedy. So maybe I should tune in more, eh.