A Christmas Carol Goes Wrong

Can't wait - if it is half as funny as last Christmas' "Peter Pan Goes Wrong" we are in for another hilarious treat.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/news/2849/a_christmas_carol_goes_wrong/

Ditto. It'll be very interesting to see indeed, as a TV original rather than developed for and honed on the stage for years first.

Ah, I didn't realise that.............we'll see then. Should still be very funny though. :)

Quote: Aaron @ 17th November 2017, 1:37 AM

Ditto. It'll be very interesting to see indeed, as a TV original rather than developed for and honed on the stage for years first.

Oh dear, you were right in wondering. It wasn't a patch on the Peter Pan. Too contrived, too everything really that killed it stone dead in my eyes.

Shame as it promised much based on the hilarious previous one.

Interesting. Having seen Pan live on stage, I found the TV adaptation somewhat stunted and restricted (although still very, very funny). This year's obviously didn't suffer by such a comparison. It was notable in having much less of the physical comedy, and accordingly perhaps felt a little less varied in its jokes, but I still thoroughly enjoyed, and would be minded to prefer it to Pan.

I was dreading this a bit but I was amused. Especially Tiny Tim.