multicultural sketch show

Multi-Cultural Comedy Sketch Show | BBC Radio 4 | Deadline: Monday 15th January 2018 http://www.bbc.co.uk/writersroom/opportunities/radio4-sketchwriting

As the two-dicked man said to the prostitute, thanks for the heads' up.

Does this mean that if I enter I have to be Multicultural?

And what is BAME talent? What is it with all these abbrevs? Can't people write these days?

It seems that because I'm white I can't have anything to do with this.

It's politically correctness gone sane!

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 21st December 2017, 8:54 AM

As the two-dicked man said to the prostitute, thanks for the heads' up.

Pull the other one! He also said.

Quote: Chappers @ 21st December 2017, 4:05 PM

Does this mean that if I enter I have to be Multicultural?

And what is BAME talent? What is it with all these abbrevs? Can't people write these days?

It seems that because I'm white I can't have anything to do with this.

I think everyone is multicultural technically.
So unfair. The police never stop and search me these days.

I was born with two penises. It was all going so well till I watched 'Saw'. Scared the willies off me.
Good luck all.

The production company is apparently no longer offering out the brief as they've received a lot of interest. Did anyone get the brief? Would you be willing to share it?
There's a week left until the deadline. It's annoying as I'm always on the bbc script ops page but they never have anything I can apply to so I stopped looking and then this comes up and I've missed it!

Btw I never know whether people are joking or not but you can be white and a minority of course - disabled, from another country, immigrant parents or even married to a minority which i know doesn't make you a minority but can still make for an interesting story... if you have something relevant to say then go for it. It's just that if they don't actively try to look for minority stories we assume they aren't interested. Also it's not as if we're dominating the comedy landscape...opportunities are rare.

Quote: ell @ 7th January 2018, 7:08 PM

Also it's not as if we're dominating the comedy landscape...opportunities are rare.

Quite.