Humor content writer needed Page 2

Who are these people? People that make money out of Blogs; asking for other jobs to join in, join the party. We want you to be a blogger. I wonder what happens at these meetings when a blogger meets a comedian , then finds out , He's got a blog too?

Oh, so you also have a blog? Yes I have.... A moment of silence subsides the steering of coffee. You know there are some great bloggers out there, Oh yes very good bloggers. So whats your blog about? Well... It's a comedy blog, Yeah, Many people on your team - in your company? Well were currently searching right now.

You know I finished my coffee I really gotta go . Yeah, me to now (grabs jacket ) "to himself" damn bloggers destroying the industry of comedy.

"other blogger walking away", What did you say? Oh nothing, good luck with your blog!. To himself "blogging asshole"; I bet my blog is so much better.

Are your blogs written like this? :S

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 18th September 2017, 8:25 AM

Sorry to whinge, but it's bad practice to offer to "work" for free especially if you are being offered a fee in the first place. This is partly why writing wages are depressed.
Your time and talent has value. Don't sell yourselves short!

In the States its called "strikebreaking", "undercutting", "thankful to work for peanuts for copy and cred".

Did this even go anywhere??? Or did the desperate desperadoes drop the ball for everyone?

I last heard from the potential client in late November. They still didn't seem to be ruling anything out at that stage. But I've heard nothing since.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 18th December 2017, 8:36 AM

I last heard from the potential client in late November. They still didn't seem to be ruling anything out at that stage. But I've heard nothing since.

Thanks for the update. I was just curious (but in no way are my services $0.00 an hour).