Norm Macdonald

Has a show, ee-i-ee-i-o

A Norm MacDonald thread with like zero replies?! What are you... mental?

This guy is the greatest comedian who ever lived.

He was a anchor on Saturday Night Live but got fired allegedly for making jokes about OJ Simpson being a murderer, one of the producers I think was friends with OJ.

"the greatest comedian who ever lived" ???

I don't think so - honestly never heard of him.

Methinks this should have been posted on some North American comedy forum then it might have got some response.

Big in Argentina was heEh?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th December 2017, 10:48 AM

"the greatest comedian who ever lived" ???

I don't think so - honestly never heard of him.

Methinks this should have been posted on some North American comedy forum then it might have got some response.

He's so underrated. Breaks me heart to see many don't know him or even understand his sense of humour.
:(

Quote: Will Cam @ 16th December 2017, 11:19 AM

Big in Argentina was heEh?

No, I don't think he's got a huge fanbase here. The first time I saw him was in one of his movies ''Dirty Work''. I was only later that I looked him up/ googled him and totally fell for him.
The fact he got fired for going all the way with his comedy and became a sort of outcast makes me like him even more.

There is a big difference between British Comedy and what they call American Comedy - as far as I'm concerned anyway.

Quote: Chappers @ 17th December 2017, 6:12 PM

There is a big difference between British Comedy and what they call American Comedy - as far as I'm concerned anyway.

He's Canadian.

Here one of his jokes from 1995.

''In a surprise move,
O.J. Simpson has offered to give an interview
to CNN, with "absolutely
no ground rules."
But interviewers Greta van Susteren and
Roger Cossack have asked for one:
"Dont kill us!" (12/9/95)

Give him a chance Chappers.

Is that funny?

:D It must be in the delivery! I didn't recognise the name but I recognise him from Billy Madison. His IMDB shows he must be a good writer but he probably didn't help his career by ticking of producers. It was probably something spontanious like the Charles Rocket incident.

Best thing he's done in his life is lend his voice to Pigeon on Mike Tyson Mysteries. He carried that damn show on his back!